ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

(Y/n's POV)

-

"Computer footage is in the clear, the security won't even know we were here.", I smirked, as I spoke into my earpiece.

"Well done, C/N (code name).", Kendra then chuckled.

"No problemo!", I grin, sitting on my motorcycle in an alley next to a tech shop. 

It's been a month since our last big mission, and this time we decided to go with an easier approach, robbing a small tech shop.

A thump was heard, and I drove out to the front. I felt eyes on me as I sat there. 

Kendra, Jeremy, and Jase, came out with the stolen tech. 

"Got the drones?", Kendra asked.

"Yeppers. Let's get these bad boys outta here.", I smirk.

With a press of a button, a few drones of my design flew out of the alley, grabbing the tech, and zooming off at high speeds.

Just before the crew could re-enter the building for the second load, a voice was heard.

"Stop right there!", A voice yelled.

We turned around, to see four mutant turtles, and April. The blue one held his sword out 'heroically'.

"Oh great the moldy men multiply...", I groan.

"Not you guys again!", The purple one, aka by the looks of it, the familiar moldy man I know as Othello Von Ryan spoke. 

I knew he wasn't human. He was a turtle mutant! And I believe I recognize that species. He's a soft-shell turtle by the looks of it. Although he has some sort of tech shell over his soft shell. The red one seemed to be a snapping turtle. The orange being a box turtle. And the blue a red-eared slider. What? I know a lot of facts about many creatures, including turtles.

"We aren't so thrilled to see you guys either...", Kendra grumbled.

"Y/n..", April frowned.

"April..", I scowled.

"Are we uhh... missing something?..", The red one asks.

"Yeah.. It's almost like you've met before...", The orange one squinted his eyes in suspicion.

"Okay, have you two been going on secret missions without US??", The blue one gasped, quite exaggeratingly, might I add.

"Uhhh...", April and Von Ryan looked at each other.

"Whatever. Let's just kick their asses and talk about this later!!", The blue one got into a battle stance.

Blue charged at Jase, who I tackled out of the way.

"Thanks..", Jase looked at me, wide-eyed.

"You should've just let him get tackled..", Kendra scoffed.

I rolled my eyes with a small smirk. 

I stood up and looked around. Without much thought I grabbed a trashcan lid, chucking it at Blue's head as he was focused on getting Jeremy.

I ran to Kendra.

"I'll make a distraction, you guys grab the shit and make a run for it...", I whispered to her.

She nodded, smirking.

"HEY ASSHATS!!", I called out, running a bit away from the group.

The group looked over, offended.

"Come and get me, moldy men.", I grinned.

They shrugged, then charged at me. I quickly pulled out a project from my bag. Please work.. Please work... Please work...