ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

...

Donnie and his brothers sat in a circle on the floor inside their lair.

Leo was a little asshat and snitched to everyone before Donnie could stop him so now there they all are, sitting in a small circle clearing things up.

"For the last goddamn time, Leo came in at the wrong time! I DO NOT HOLD ANY ROMANTIC FEELINGS TOWARDS Y/N.", Donnie groaned, sliding his hands down his face.

"Oh come onnnn even aside from hearing that OBVIOUS confession earlier, you make it soooo obvious you're in loveeeeee~", Leo teased, pissing Donnie off.

"Well you DO spend a lot of time with them, Donnie..", Raph gave Donnie a small, nervous smile.

"That means nothing! Friends hang out, family hang out, this is no different!", Donnie crossed his arms.

"I know!! This calls for Dr. Delicate Touch!", Mikey- er I guess now 'Dr. Delicate Touch' explained, "Now.. here's an idea! Describe what you feel about them! What you think about them... And how much you think about them!"

Donnie Paused then glanced around.

"Don't worry Donald. You can open here. It's just me, you... and your two other nosy brothers!", Dr. Delicate Touch smiled. Donnie looked uncomfortable and nervous for a second then took a deep breath.

'I SUPPOSE I can be a BIT open... they ARE my brothers after all..', Donnie thought, looking down.

"Well, I think about them a lot I guess.. since they're my assistant and work in my lab a LOT of course... I mean, I like them, they are a great friend of course...They're very smart.. like woah super smart. Not as smart as me though. Did you know they can go on about (interest) for hours?..As well a science and technology.. like ask them about it and it's like they prepared a speech for the topic.. it's amazing.. Oh! Oh! And they recognize almost immediately if something they do may be annoying or uncomfortable for me and stop. Did you know when they get passionate about a subject, they flap their hands a bit, and their speech speed picks up, it's adorable! They always slightly stick their tongue out of the corner of their mouth when focused. Oh and I love the way purple looks great on them- well anything they wear looks great! They LOVE Atomic Lass which is a major green flag. They have the coolest inventions, which they sometimes refer to as their 'babies' which has always been funny to me. They're like introverted and extroverted at the same time. I love their rants, Ooh and their smile, and just their face- their- their everything! Everything about them is just amazing I think about them every day now it's so strange! Whenever I'm around them it's odd.. my heart rate goes up as well as my body temperature. My hands get sweaty but gosh I can't help but smile-"

Donnie just stopped. His eyes widened as he looked at his brothers smug faces.

Did he just... go on an entire rant about them?.. That's oddly new for him. It's like he isn't even himself right now.

"Donnie.", Leo spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

Donnie looked up to be met with Leo's strange expression, as if he was holding in a laugh.

"What?", Donnie nervously looked at his brothers, who glanced at each other with unreadable expressions.

"Dude.." Leo trailed off then slowly began to speak again, "that's a crush.."

Donnie opened his mouth to object but-

"OUR BROTHER HAS A CRUSH!!", Mikey- or Dr. Delicate Touch? (he couldn't even tell right now he was just semi zoned out right now in utter disbelief) put his arms in the air and cheered.

"Awe that sweet..", Raph smiled looking at Donnie.

"NO NO NO. YOU GUYS ARE WRONG. IM THE SMART ONE, SO I KNOW THIS ISNT LOVE. MHM. YEP.", Donnie shouted.