ꜱɪx

A/N- Hey goofy goobers, I'm back again (WOWZERS!!). This is going to be a craaazzzyyyy chapter (probably not lmao). 

-

(Third Person POV)

-

"Alright guys, I think I've devised a perfectly calculated plan to absolutely CRUSH Von Ryan and take revenge on his ugly green face and steal his tech!", Kendra smirked, her fist in the air as she did a fist pump to herself.

It was another Purple Dragons meeting after school. Y/n sat in their chair, their brow raised. 

"Y'know... we could just build our own tech, y/n could do it, they're pretty smart... and also just pret-"

"SHUT IT JASE!!", Kendra cut Jason off. Jason looked down.

Y/n patted Jason's back, then sat cris-crossed in their chair.

"What's the plan, Kens?", Jeremy raised a brow.

"See, that's the spirit, Jason..." Kendra glared at Jason then went back to what she was talking about, "Thank you for asking, Jeremy!"

Jeremy nodded, and Kendra continued.

"The plan is... we kidnap one of his friends, hold them for ransom, until he gives us his tech and also admits we're better.", Kendra smirked proudly.

"Is that last part really-"

"JASON."

"Sorry, Kendra."

"UGHHH.. You're literally the worst step brother ever, you know that?! ANYWAY.. Yes, it is. I want to break his dumbass ego! And as for his friend, I have the perfect target. April O' Neil.", Kendra smirked.

Y/n remained silent. They were fine stealing, and illegally hacking into things, but KIDNAPPING?? They weren't so sure.

"Y/n!"

Y/n shot up from their thoughts.

"Uh- Yes, Kendra?", Y/n asked.

"You're going to be the one to lure April! Got it?", Kendra smirked.

"Wait, why me?", Y/n raised a brow.

"Because he dumbass is so fixated on the fact that you're 'oh-so-good but brainwashed' you have the biggest chance of her believing you!", Kendra smirked. Y/n looked down for a second.

"I suppose you're right..", Y/n put a finger to their lips.

"Of course I am!"

"One thing though... Isn't this.. kind of.. wrong?? Sorry, but stealing and hacking is one thing, but kidnapping?", Y/n frowned. Kendra's smile, turned to rage.

"Are you going soft on me, L/n?!?!", Kendra pointed at Y/n, making them jump in shock. Dear god, she was SCARY when mad.

"I-"

"Don't fuck with me Y/n. We will kick you from this group, and you'll be stuck alone. I don't think anyone else would want to tolerate you like we do."

Y/n's heart dropped. Why did she act like they were so replaceable? Like... they weren't friends..

"Alright, I'm sorry.", Y/n looked down. Jason put his hand over Y/n's, with a sympathetic look. Y/n smiled at him, and he jumped, turning his (now red) face away.

"Perfect! Club dismissed! Jase, you're walking home.", Kendra smiled sweetly.

"Okay...", Jason sighed, standing up.