ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

Y/n and April were chatting about shows they liked as they walked through the sewers.

The two planned on hanging out at the lair. The boys would be busy as it was their training day, but the two teens just wanted to hang out anyway.

The two entered the lair and April waved Y/n over.

"Cmon, I'll take ya to where they usually train, and hey, maybe they'll teach ya some stuff too!!... if you want of course.", April grinned.

Y/n hummed in response but they began to think about it. When the Purple Dragons last attacked, they were useless when Donnie wasn't there to fight.

They couldn't help their friends, and they relied too much on their tech.

So maybe they would take up the offer, especially considering the threats they could potentially face, since April and Donnie pre-warned them about the shit they might have to put up with if they decided to be close with the turtles.

So maybe learning some self-defense could be useful. But then again they're lazy as shit so... that might not happen..

The two entered the training area to see Leo and Donnie sparring as Mikey and Raph seemed to be cooling down.

The two sitting out waved happily to Y/n and April, to which they waved back.

"Oooooo~ It looks like your beloved Y/n is watching~", Leo grinned as he mumbled to Donnie.

Donnie glared.

"You've tried that trick 10 times today, and it only worked once. Give it up.", Donnie rolled his eyes.

Leo smirked.

"I'm telling the truth hermano, but don't believe me? Oh wellll~", Leo snickered. Donnie furrowed his brows.

The two continued to fight and it the middle of a kick Donnies eyes flashed onto Y/n. Shit.

He froze and Leo took that to his advantage, and soon won the fight because of it. Donnie being embarrassed was an understatement.

"Nice job Don!", Y/n shouted and April gave the two a thumbs up.

"What about meee.. I won!", Leo pouted.

"You did great too Leo! Great job!", Y/n grinned and Leo's frown instantly disappeared.

Donnie glared. He did not like the fact they were both complimented. He also didn't feel as if he deserved his compliment. Donnie then glared.

And apparently he was making it obvious.

"What? Mad I showed off how absolutely amazing and strong I am?! Or are you totally crushed I showed off that I was better in front of your partnerr??", Leo teased to get a rise out of his brother. Raph glared as he knew how mean the two could get.

Donnie glared and the brothers got into each others faces, one extremely pissed and jealous, and one smug and giggling. Y/n and April shared a nervous glance and April quickly stood up.

"Uhh.. DONNIE! How about we move on from this potential disaster so you can... TEACH Y/N SOME FIGHTING TECHNIQUES.. or.. something?..", April nervously suggested, as Y/n perked up.

Donnie froze at the idea then began to think.

"Hmm.. well I guess that IS required in hanging out with us, and being my absolutely gorgeous partner.. since you WILL face a lot of danger.. what do you say, Y/n?", Donnie glanced up at his beloved partner.

Y/n smiled, "I'd love to!"

"Ooh! I'll help too!", Leo grinned.

"Hey if he's doing it I wanna too!", Mikey smiled.