ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

(Y/n's POV)

-

I walked into computer class, sitting next to April. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

"You good?", April gave me a small smile.

"They're glaring at me.", I sighed.

April side-eyed the Purple Dragon's area, then turned to me.

"Ignore them!", April smiled, leaning forward on the table to block my view of them.

"Kind of hard to, but I'll try..", I pinched the bridge of my nose, groaning. Me and April sat through class, talking and doing our work.

-

I grabbed me bag, and walked out through the front of the school with April. Just then, I felt someone grab my hand, I karate chopped them in the stomach, stepping back. 

"Jason?!", Me and April shouted in confusion.

"Shh- Shh- Y/n I need you!", Jason nervously spoke.

"Why do you need them?", April squinted her eyes.

"Look, I don't have a lot of time! Kendra or Jeremy might see me! Please Y/n, please come..", Jason looked around.

I glanced at April with a nod, she crossed her arms, guarding the area me and Jason were talking in.

"What is it Jase?", I asked. He gave a small smile, then sighed.

"Kendra is planning to hack into your devices and steal all your information. She's planning on taking your files,  and your personal information to dox you! I couldn't let that happen to you, so- so I came right away to tell you!"

"Why are you suddenly on my side.. Is this a trick?!", I glared.

"No! It's because I.. I.." Jase sighed, "I care about you, okay? You're the only one that treated me like a real person... now hurry and get home, you've got to up your security!"

Jason looked up at me, nervously biting his lip.

"Thank you for telling me, Jase!", I pulled the boy into a tight hug.

His face went red, and I ran off with April. I heard him mumble something, but I could just ask later.

-

(Third Person POV)

-

"They hugged me...", Jason smiled.

As Y/n ran off with April, Y/n explained the situation.

"So he's on our side?!", April asked, super confused.

"That's what I said! I guess so!", Y/n replied.

The two went separate ways, each going to their homes.

Y/n got on their computer starting to build a protection wall for their data.

Y/n got a message. 

Kens: You can try and block us out, but we have some of your security code copied on our devices from when you built our protection systems. That makes it soooo much easier to get in to your system. ;)

Y/n glared and paused their protection building to create a virus. 

Y/n: Not for long, dickwads <3

Y/n began building the code, occasionally checking to see how their system is doing.

Finally, Y/n sent over the virus to their devices, hoping it would do what Y/n intended. That being, erasing any coding modifications Y/n had set up for them. Y/n texted Kendra a purple heart emoji, then blocked her. 

The Purple Dragons groaned, as their progress was gone. Jason did a tiny fist pump to himself.

"Oh just you wait, Y/n.. I'll get you when you least expect it. You AND your loser friends!", Kendra glared at her screen.

A/n: small chapter, but there'll be a lot more to come :3