ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

-

(Donnie's POV)

-

I texted April a few times, and strangely she hasn't responded. She was supposed to come over for dinner, but dinner was over an hour ago and we've heard nothing.

"WHAT IF SHE'S IN DANGER?!?!", Mikey panicked.

"OR WORSE!", Leo put his hands on his head, panicked.

"Guy, guys! We need to stay calm. Donnie, you can track down April's phone, right?", Raph turned to me.

"Already on it.", I spoke as I typed on my tech-gauntlet.

"Annnnd found her! In an abandoned building that hasn't been used for over 4 years and... Oh my god someone took April.", my heart sunk as the realization hit.

"Maybeee she just wanted to check the place out?", Leo grinned.

"Really. That's absurd.", I deadpanned.

"No more chit-chat guys! It's time to go get April!", Raph ordered.

My phone then got a notification.

"IS IT APRIL?!?!?", My brothers shouted, making me jump, and almost drop my precious phone.

[+1] Notification From: April

"Why... yes.. actually..", I spoke.

"LEMME SEE!", Leo shouted.

"WAIT I WANNA SEE!! IS SHE OKAY?!", Mikey yelled, trying to graph the phone.

My brothers tried to snatch my phone, and I used my jetpack function in my battle shell to zoom up.

"HEY! NO FAIR!", Leo screamed.

I opened the message to see a photo of April, tied up. A text came along with it saying:

"the girl in exchange for your tech. meet us at the abandon tech shop across the city. no funny business. come alone. -💜🐉"

"G..Guys..", I spoke in disbelief, lowering myself back to the ground.

"What is it Donnie?!", Raph questioned.

"Nothing is wrong, everything is fine, actually April just wants me to come over for some... homework help! Byeeee!", I zoomed off after my amazing coverup worked out. They definitely did not hear the fakeness in my tone!

-

(Third Person POV)

-

"So we all know Donnie was lying, right?", Raph raised a brow.

"Yes.", Mikey nodded.

"Most definitely.", Leo nodded along.

-

Donnie raced over to April's location, while meanwhile the purple dragons took their turns mocking the tied-up girl.

"OOOOO AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF THESE ROPES IM GONNA-", April glared.

"Gonna what? Because you're only getting out when we get your friend's tech. And when that happens, we'll be out of here faster than your pea-brain can process.", Kendra glared at April with a smirk.

Soon, Donnie bursts in.

"UNHAND HER, YOU FIENDS!!", Donnie screams, pointing at the three. At the noise, Y/n runs in. They avoid eye contact with April and. focus on the enemy.

"Hand over the tech or you can say goodbye to your little friend..", Kendra pulls out a gun-like device.

"Is that my blast gun?! When did you- You're not gonna-", Y/n panicked.