ɴɪɴᴇ

-

"Are you sure they don't hate me?", Y/n asked nervously, as they fidgeted on April's bed.

"I already told you, after the situation, they all forgive you and are fine with me taking you over to their lair. You've proven yourself... well to most of them...", April sighed, then her tone turned into nervousness as she continued to speak.

Anxiety shot through Y/n, and they began to pick at their fingernails. They did not want to go into their home knowing they're unwanted by someone.

"Who might that be?... If you uh- don't mind me asking of course..", Y/n knew the answer, but asked anyway.

"Uh.. Donnie.. but I swear he's like this with everyone! Not just you! He'll uh- warm up!", April nervously grinned at the teen nervously, which they sighed in return.

"Oh come on, please come over! He'll most likely be locked away in his cave- *ahem* lab.. anyway!!", April spoke.

"I've hurt you all so much why are-", Y/n mumbled, but was cut off.

"Don't you start that shit again! Nuh uh! I've already told you! You've proven you are trustworthy, and I know you Y/n. You were never like those assholes.", April put a hand on their shoulder, and they looked at the girl with a small smile.

"Alright..", Y/n sighed.

"Yes! Alright, let's roll! I gotta pick up the pizza quick!", April smiled.

"Oh, alright.", Y/n shrugged, standing up.

-

Y/n and April walked into the lair, pizza in hand. The second the turtles spotted Y/n, they got into defense mode, their weapons ready. Y/n tightly shut their eyes, their mind repeating 'I knew it'.

"Guys, guy! They're on our side.. remember?!..", April panicked, stepping between you all, before they could attack.

"Ohhhhh! Right! Reflex!" Leo grinned nervously laughed

"I already knew that. Didn't care.", Donnie spoke, deadpanned, as he typed on his gauntlet.

 Leo then walked up to Y/n and spoke with a wink, "Sorry about the whole almost killing you thing~".

Y/n shifted nervously.

"You're scaring them, Leo.", Raph glared with authority.

"No need to be afraid, we won't try and hurt you... again...", Mikey nervously spoke, feeling extremely bad for spooking the guest.

"Who's we?", Donnie piped up.

The brothers glared.

"Whatttt. I was joking!.. Maybe... I'm going to my laboratory. If you need me, don't come get me.", Donnie sighed, walking off. Y/n gave him a glare behind his back.

An arm wrapped around Y/n's shoulder.

"Don't worry about him, remember? He'll warm up to you eventually.", April smiled.

"Right..", Y/n looked down.

"Now who wants pizza?!", April cheered, grabbing the boxes.

The turtles cheered, and Y/n quietly walked over to the bunch.

Y/n sat and watched the turtled devour the boxes in seconds.

"Better get a slice before it's gone.. aka, get one now.", April smiled.

"I'm not hungry.", Y/n gave a small smile.

April frowned but didn't push. The group conversed, Y/n simply listening.