ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Since the second Donnie had arrived home, he couldn't stop thinking of Y/n. And his teasing brothers were no help at all...

They kept making teasing comments, mostly Leo.

Raph TRIED to be comforting and kept saying things like "dont worry Donnie, your feelings are completely normal".... but that just made it WORSE..

Donnie eventually locked himself in his room, but even in there he couldn't escape.

That desk over there?? Oh that's where Y/n sits. Maybe he could grab a snack? No, most of the snacks in there are Y/n's favorites.. what about some good ol flavorless juice? Didn't they both have an argument about that one time?

Every thought was flooded with them.

He shook his head in annoyance. It's not like he HATED thinking about them or anything, no, he loved it.

It's just the feelings he gets when he thinks about them. Sweaty palms, his beating heart, the sudden nervousness like they're in the room when they aren't.

Oh, how he hated it.. but loved it at the same time.

He knew he had to tell them soon, maybe today even. No no.. No. No. No. He couldn't.

But he should. After all, he feels like a time bomb ready to explode. What if he waits too long and they find someone? What if they do like him and lose feelings because he waited?!

He had to do it today. No question. But right now?... he's gonna play some video games so he can occupy his always-running brain.

He turned on his counsel and grabbed his controller. He began scrolling through games.

'Nothing new.. bleh.'

The mutant sighed, but thats when an add popped up.

"The Purple Game"

Raising a brow, he clicked on, and as he watched the trailer, his mind was blown..

"I must have it.."

So... he downloaded it.. and played... and played... and played...

He didn't even realize he was up all night. Hours went by..

He then heard a voice that made him jump.

"Donnie, you've been playing all night?", Raph raised a brow.

'How did they even get in, the doors were locked? Eh, too busy to care...'

"Yes, this is the greatest game of all time. Stop talking to me.", Donnie spoke, his eyes not leaving his screen.

"Jeez dude.. are you gonna have energy to come to the convention today?", Y/n tilted their head.

'Ah, that's how..'

Y/n walked up, sitting next to him, watching the game. They decided to wear casual wear today... they were too lazy too get all dressed up again..

The brothers couldn't understand his excitement. Y/n had heard of the game, but was too busy playing (favorite game) like there was no tomorrow.

They were supposed to download it to play with April but just never got around to it.

"Well.. lets go! Get dressed! We can't miss out on day two of the convention!", Raph put his hand on Donnie's shoulder.

"Eh.. I'll meet ya there, I'm earning the purple points to unlock sweet upgrades.", Donnie waved the group off.

"Uh... are you okay? Atomic Lass is gonna be there. She's your favorite character from the extended Jupiter Jim Universe.", Mikey raised a brow.