ᴛᴇɴ

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

♫♫♫~

"ZZZZZ- the fuck?.."

Y/n groaned, turning over to see their phone, the ear-bleeding melody of their ringtone piercing their ears. They were not too happy to be waken up by the unheavenly noise that is human interaction.

Or apparently should they say turtle interaction? Like actually, is that the term? Never mind. Leo was calling them.

Oh yeah.. April gave the boys their number.. with their permission of course... All of them (except Donnie) had been blasting their phone, most likely due to the fact they barely have other people to talk to besides each other, their dad, and April. 

Y/n groaned, wanting to strangle Leo through the phone as they tiredly answered the call.

"GOOD MORNINGGGG~", Leo sang.

"QUIET DAMMIT I JUST WOKE UP.", Y/n grumbled loudly.

"Oopsies!~ Anywayyyy~ Would you like to come over for a movie marathon tonight! There will be pizzaaaaaa!!!", Leo chirped.

"Couldn't you have just asked me this a bit later??...", Y/n groaned.

"Errr.... I could've??... Sorry... but is that a yes or no?", Leo replied.

"Yeah whatever."

"Grea-"

Y/n hung up and went back to sleep almost immediately. Meanwhile, three turtles and a certain girl were giggling in the lair.

"This plan will be perfect!", Mikey grinned.

"Donnie and Y/n will definitely be best friends after this!", Raph clasped his hands together.

"Are you guys sure this'll work?", April asked.

"Trust me April, how can you feel hate in the air when there's pizza and Jupiter Jim?!", Leo asked.

"This is Y/n and Donnie we're talking about.", April replied.

"She does have a point..", Mikey pipes in.

"Chilllll.. If all fails, we can just restrain them from trying to strangle each other!", Leo smiled.

"Right...", The other three mumble.

Leo nervously chuckles, then a voice pipes in.

"Why are you all suspiciously crowded in a corner whispering.", Donnie asks, making the group jump. They look over to see him typing away on his gauntlet, his eyes glued onto it.

"Uhh... Movie night! Tonight we're watching Jupiter Jim and having pizza!", Mikey grinned.

"That's it? You guys are seriously acting all secretive over a regular movie night?", Donnie glanced up at Mikey with an unimpressed look then went back to his gauntlet.

"Mhm!", The group grinned. 

"Right.", Donnie walked off.

-

-

The group sat in front of the tv, them using milk and cake to keep Splinter away from hogging the tv. The boys awaited on April to arrive with the pizza. Although Donnie was the only one unaware of the guest coming along with her.