Chapter 21

The thought vanished as fast as it had invaded your mind and you found yourself relishing in the taste of the kiss. It no longer tastes like liquor which reminded you of what he said on your first night as husband and wife.

The kiss now tastes sweet from the tea you were drinking earlier. Under the kiss you heard yourself making small whimpers. You can feel your face heating up, but as much as you wanted to prolong this kind of kiss, you were having a hard time breathing so you put your hands on Madara's chest and lightly pushed him back.

He leaned back, although only slightly as you can feel his hair brushing on your face while you take in a much needed air.

"My Lor—" you were cut off when you were suddenly yanked up from the floor, your initial reaction was to hold on to his shoulders so you wouldn't fall when he started walking. "Why must you always carry me, My Lord? I can walk on my own."

Madara didn't say anything but a simple hum as he continued to walk to the bed before placing you down. He propped his arms on your side and when you looked at him, you noticed his flushed face.

The thought of wanting to see his face more clearly had made you lift your hand and brushed his hair back before cupping his face.

"I want to kiss you..." you muttered without realizing it, your eyes fixed on his lips before you let out a small gasp upon hearing yourself.

You were about to take your hands back when he held your hand that was cupping his face.

"Go ahead," Madara said, brushing his lip on your palm. "My lips are yours to kiss whenever you want to. My hands are yours to hold. My body is yours to embrace."

His tipsy words are mellow and soft and so unlike him when talking to everyone else. He declared his body to be yours, his lips, his hands. You wonder then, if his heart is also yours to keep.

"And my name..." He leaned back before shrugging his robe off his shoulders until only the loose sash tied it around his waist. "My name is yours to say tonight."

The dimly lit bedchamber provides a certain atmosphere. The candles lit with fire casted a shadow on Uchiha Madara's body. The light from the flames casting on his body allowed you to see it clearly.

His physique is toned from years of training and the scars were proof of years of survival from the war. The scars, you thought to yourself, are also proof that he's human.