Chapter 24

It's broad daylight, yet as soon as Madara tied the sash around your head as you closed your eyes instinctively, the instantaneous darkness that surrounded you made you forget how bright it was outside.

Your obscured vision had heightened your other senses, especially your sense of touch, because you could feel his warm breath tickling your neck as you shuddered.

"My Lord..." you muttered, in a voice that is no more than above a whisper as you felt yourself shuddering once more when his lips brushed on your bare skin.

"Tell me now, if you do not want to do this," he said, leaning back, but you can still feel him close to you. His arms propped on the table behind you. "Tell me now so I can still stop myself."

But don't you need to fulfill your marital duties? To always be ready whenever and wherever your husband feels the urge to take you. And yet here he is, saying such a thing. You had given up on his confusing words and actions but still, you can't figure out which side of him is true or not.

You lifted your hand to his face and blindly traced your fingers on his cheek until your thumb brushed on his lower lip before you leaned forward and closed the gap between you and him for a kiss that served as your answer.

"I want to do it, My Lord," you mumbled, as though the kiss wasn't enough confirmation, feeling your face heating up. You wonder if the red tint on your cheeks can be hidden behind the blindfold, but you doubt that.

You felt his hands on your waist before he moved them behind you and you felt yourself being lifted up and placed on the desk. You placed your hands on his shoulders because you don't know if you can lean back or not, so you stayed like that. It didn't take long until you felt the sash around your waist that was holding your kimono slowly being loosened.

Your lack of sight has made your sense of touch more sensitive and whenever Madara touches your bare skin, you would feel a certain type of electricity traveling down your spine.

You feel yourself being pushed back until you can feel the flat surface of the wooden desk on your back.

"I apologized for the lack of a soft futon to support your back," Madara said, but you could hardly focus on his words because his touches are more than electrifying now. "I'll be gentle."

The flat surface on your back felt uncomfortable at first, but soon enough, that discomfort was quelled by a feeling of something else when he started to pleasure you. It seems the more you try to suppress the whimpers, the more your body registers the pleasure it is receiving.