𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟹

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟹 - 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Judah stop" Kennedy frowned as Spooki picked at her lace. "See why i ain't tell you my shit, finna run that shit to the ground" He mugged backing up hearing his real name.

"It's cute" she laughed pulling him back to her on the couch. "Why you never wearing a shirt" she asked tracing his chest tattoos.

It's been about three weeks since Kennedy met the two boys and for some reason, unknown to her, she hasn't left their side since.

"It be hot in here" he mumbled pulling her closer to his side. "Ight you getting too comfortable" she said side eyeing his arm around her waist.

"Hm" he said pushing the blunt her way. "No" she scrunched her face up. "I put runtz in it this time for you" he said making her smile as she took it out his hands.

Judah didn't ever put runtz in his blunts so even for Cj this was a surprise when he randomly started doing it.

"When's cj coming back?" Kennedy asked puffing it. "You miss him?" he raised an eyebrow cocking his head to the side making her roll her eyes hiding her smile.

She liked how in the short amount of time Spooki got more comfortable with her. Cause the first few times they saw each other he'd just look at her.

Cj on the other hand was still the same funny, joking one but he progressively got more flirty with her, She liked it tho.

"How did y'all meet?" Kennedy asked somewhat curious because she already came to the conclusion they weren't related.

"My momma knew his, we were friends from the sandbox ages" he said taking his blunt back. She nodded waiting for him to continue.

"Some shit happened and his momma been taking care of me since then, I owe that lady my life" he blew out some smoke

"Awe" Kennedy simply said, not pushing it noticing the change in his demeanor. Hoping one day he would trust her enough to open up fully.

"So you lived with her and shit? y'all basically brothers" Kennedy laughed feeling his hand rubbing the side of her waist.

"Mhm up until 19, then we got our own shit" he said pulling her closer.

"Alright now" she mumbled putting her hands in his hair. "You need a detox and a retwist" she spoke seeing a small amount of dirt.

"Cj momma was supposed to do it for me but she went on vacation" he said passing her the blunt.

"You gone do it for me?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "How much you paying me?" she mirrored his facial expression

"How much you want?" he asked. "A band" she responded not being serious. "Ok" he nodded making her mouth drop

"I'm not serious" she nervously laughed. "Well i am" he cocked his head to the side.

That type of money wasn't nothing to Judah. He could make that shit back in an hour with the stuff he had going on.

"I don't want your money Judah, I'll do it for free" Kennedy rolled her eyes laying her head on his bare chest.

Judah hummed tapping her leg. "Come start" he said making her head pop up.

"Huh who? No" she mugged. "I got sum to do later on so just come do it now" He spoke.

"What you bouta go do" her face scrunched up. "I gotta pick up sum shit outta town" he said keeping it short.

She side eyed but didn't say anything. "Youn got nun here" She said referring to hair tools.

"Cj probably do, he a lil pretty boy that always worrying about his hair" he shook his head.

"Ok cmon" she spoke standing up as they made their way to Cj's room. "Hm where would it be" Kennedy put a finger on her chin looking around

She walked into his bathroom pulling out the first draw seeing all the hair items. "Would think a bitch lived in here" Judah said behind her.

"I found some shit we could use" She said placing a few items on the counter.

"Stop fucking moving" Kennedy huffed pulling Judah's head back between her legs. "You too tall I can't see the front" She dragged.

"Cmere" he said and she stood up going in front of his sitting figure. "Just sit" he said patting his lap.

She sat directly next to him and he mugged making her sigh moving onto him instead.

He placed his hands on her back, throwing his head back on the couch letting her start the front section.

"That detox shit smell horrible" he said as the smell came back to him. "It has vinegar so obviously" she rolled her eyes

"Don't even" she spoke feeling his hands go lower. A small smile made its way onto his face but he didn't go any further.

He grabbed her phone, putting it in her face to unlock it. Once it is he goes to bluetooth hooking it up before going to her apple music, pressing shuffle.

'Quickie by moneybagg yo' started playing making Kennedy raise an eyebrow at his song choice. "Don't look at me like that, i shuffled" he laughed shrugging.

Kennedy went silent, putting loc gel around one of his front dreads before rolling it with her palm, then comb.

"Pass me that crotchet" she said pointing to the pile of tools. He scrunched his face up handing her a clip.

"Goofy ass nigga" she mugged picking it up herself, knocking the clip out his hand.

"Aye don't knock nothing from me" he mugged back making her roll her eyes yanking his head in the direction she wanted it.

"Ow bitch" she said feeling a pinch on her side. "Keep playing wimme kennedy" he said looking dead at her.

END OF CHAPTER

AUTHOR NOTES

•I really don't got nun to say 😭😭😭

We fw it orrr??

—NEIA ✰