𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟷𝟸

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟷𝟸 - 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Kennedy move" Judah huffed pushing her away. "Please" Kennedy frowned holding up the waxing tools.

She hadn't spoke to her dad since he told her he was selling the Car dealership. So she was searching for another profession.

Back in high school her friends always came to her house for waxes.

They knew it was unsanitary seeing as she wasn't a professional and they were doing it in a basement, but they were teens.

She just always found the process interesting so she didn't mind doing it for her friends seeing as she would do it for herself.

A licensed esthetician program must consist of 750 hours. Three to five months is the average length of that time.

So when she was around 19 she got her Esthetician license but never used it because her plan had always been to take over the dealership.

But these past few days she'd been debating if she even wanted to.

The dealership was a family heirloom passed down through each generation to the first borns of the Diaz family.

So she felt like it was her responsibility to obtain it next, but she never actually sat down and thought about what she actually wanted.

Lately she'd been getting back into waxing but she hadn't waxed another person since high school, only herself.

So she was trying to get Judah to agree to be her mannequin. He tried his hardest not to let her begging affect him but she was good.

"Fine" He spoke and her frown immediately disappeared. "But you gotta wax down there" He said slowly waiting for her reaction.

"Judah" she whined already knowing what he was playing at.

"That's the deal, either down there or no where" He shrugged innocently. "Plus you used to wax girls coochie's, why am I an exception" He raised an eyebrow.

"You know why" She sighed thinking if it was worth it.

Corey was helping his mom with something and probably wouldn't be back until late at night so Judah was her only option.

"Fine but don't try nun funny" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Yeah yeah" He spoke standing up from the couch, grabbing his phone.

Kennedy grabbed her tools and followed him up the stairs towards his room. 

She usually alternated from each of their rooms at night. It just depended on who was the nicest during the day.

"lay down and—take off your pants" she paused realizing how it sounded.

She turned around immediately after making him laugh, as he started pulling down his sweats and boxers, leaving nothing but his wife beater on.

He laid down on his bed and put his hands behind his head as he waited for her to turn around.

She finally did and immediately went to his bedside, plugging her wax warmer in.