𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟷𝟿

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟷𝟿 - 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐏𝐓.3

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Can't believe they ain't search yo shit" Corey said passing the blunt back to Judah.

"This ain't my first rodeo, I hid that mf in some chips" Judah laughed scrolling on his phone as he pulled from the blunt.

The two were on the balcony, smoking while looking out onto the beach while Kennedy was still inside sleeping.

"What we doing today?" Corey asked turning from the view and onto Judah.

"Ask boss lady" Judah shrugged never taking his eyes off his phone as he passed Corey back the blunt.

"She ain't no boss lady, cry baby ass" Corey rolled his eyes at the statement making Judah finally look at him.

"Im kinda scared of her lil ass, I won't even cap" Judah shook his head as a small smile spread across his face.

"Nobody scared of h-"

"Scared of who?" Corey jumped turning around to see Kennedy rubbing her eyes as she just woke up.

"Nun" he mumbled turning back the other way making Judah choke on the smoke he was planning to exhale.

"Lemme hit rq" Kennedy spoke softly seeing them passing the blunt back and forth

"Nah go brush yo teeth" Corey said pushing her as she reached for the blunt.

"See ion even want it no more" She mugged turning to go back inside and get ready for the day.

"Why you be being so mean to her?" Judah asked curiously finally putting his phone down.

"She a lil brat that think everything bouta go her way and it's not" He shrugged exhaling before passing the blunt back to Judah.

"You saying this but when she ask you for some, you quick to give it to her" He called out his hypocrisy.

"You the reason she think she gon get everything she want because you give her everything she wants" Judah pointed again.

Corey just shook his head, smiling at the situation.

That was just the type of relationship they had, they knew what it was and what it wasn't.

Half the time Kennedy was the one provoking him just so she could get a reaction.

He liked it though, the way they joked around you'd think they was really beefing.

Judah didn't understand their dynamic and didn't try to.

It was quiet for a minute as the two finished up their blunt. Once it was done Corey headed back inside to go annoy Kennedy.

"Leave me alone lil nigga" Kennedy narrowed her eyes in the mirror feeling Corey playfully dry humping her.

"I wanna go eat" He whined causing her to sigh placing her lip liner down.