𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟷𝟾

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟷𝟾 - 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐏𝐓.2

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You really not gon talk to me?" Corey whined as the three made their way down the halls of the resort.

Kennedy just ignored him as she looked at the door numbers, looking for theirs. Once she found it, she stopped in front of it as the boys did the same.

She took one of the three keycards out of her hands and put it against the door sensor causing it to open.

The three walked in and immediately started exploring the room.

"Now why you ain't get 2 beds, i'm not sleeping with him" Corey pointed making Judah roll his eyes placing his suitcase in the corner.

"You right, you're sleeping on the floor" Kennedy responded with not a hint of joke in her tone.

Judah just kept his mouth closed, not wanting to be the next one receiving her attitude.

Corey didn't reply either, knowing he wasn't sleeping on the floor.

There was a knock at the door making kennedy turn her head in confusion

The boys came back into the bedroom hearing it too as they both looked at her just as confused.

She rolled her eyes at their lack of concern before walking over to open it.

She smiled as the worker smiled back at her.

"Hi, I hope you guys are finding everything to your liking" The native looking woman spoke looking between the three.

"We are, thankyou" Kennedy's nodded making the women's smile brighten.

"Someone's always on duty in the lobby of you have any questions, just wanted to make sure everything was going ok" The lady said before leaving.

"What we doing first" Judah said speaking up for the first time in a while, he was just taking in the scenery the whole time.

Growing up he never had opportunities to go places like this or do such luxurious things, so he was definitely taking it all in.

"Ngl i'm tired asf, can we sleep and worry about that later?" Kennedy asked starting to strip before he even got a chance to answer.

"I'm bouta go shower, then i'm finna sleep" Judah said walking over to his suitcase looking for something to put on after.

"Nah where you going" Kennedy mugged seeing Corey taking his clothes off to get in the bed too.

He just ignored her, leaving only his boxers on as he dived face first into the bed.

She was about to cuss him out but decided against it, leaving her bra and panties on as she joined him in the bed.

"Nigga move over" She said and he listened going over as she turned her back towards him, laying the farthest away she could.

He mugged the back of her head, before scooting up so her back was on his chest.