𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟷𝟺

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟷𝟺 - FAMILY AND THEM

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"My ass really fucked around and caught two bodies in less than 2 weeks" Kennedy mumbled scratching her head as lani laughed.

"It's not funny" Shs narrowed her eyes making lani stop

"Was it good?" Lani asked making her nod

"They both do different shit that get me worked up, stg i'm chopping bitches necks off over them dicks" she emphasized the last sentence.

"I hope you ain't let them nut in you" Lani said and Kennedy just turned her head slowly looking straight at the wall.

"Ik yo dunbass didnt" Lani slapped her hand over her face.

"We already know the situation with that Lani" Kennedy said rolling her eyes

"It can still happen kennedy" Lani responded

"Doubtful, ion even got enough eggs for all that" She waved her off

"An egg count ain't stopping nun, one of them lil critters only need to reach one mf egg" Lani said glancing at her stomach

"Lani you trippin" Kennedy said rolling her eyes making her throw her hands up in defense

Around the age of 19, Kennedy had a long term boyfriend.

They both were financially stable at the time and had decided they wanted kids with each other.

After months of trying with no result, they went to the doctor and found out Kennedy's egg count level was extremely low.

It wasn't impossible for her to have kids, just very unlikely.

"Who all gon be there?" Kennedy asked uneasily with her legs on Corey's lap and her head in Judah's

"Family, it's a family cookout" Corey said in a duh tone making her raise her foot, dropping it harshly on his dick area.

He groaned pushing her legs onto the floor as he held his crotch area.

Judah just laughed watching the scene making Kennedy look up at him with a mug.

"Fuck you mad at me for?" Judah looked down, mugging her back as corey still sat groaning in pain.

"Nun" she mumbled sitting up.

"Go start getting ready so we can dip" he tapped her waist making her nod standing up.

Kennedy made her way up the stairs, heading to Judah's room cause he had the nicest shower.

She walked into the bathroom, turning the shower on then immediately stripping.

"Judah no, i'm not bouta be limping in front of your family" Kennedy frowned seeing him walk in the bathroom with just his towel on.

"We don't gotta fuck, i just wanted to shower with you" He rolled his eyes knowing he was lying.

"Fine, no funny business tho" She pointed and he nodded following her into the shower