𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟷𝟼

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟷𝟼 - 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You need to talk to him foreal kennedy, he's our dad" Lani said as the two sat on the boy's living room floor

"You can't tell me that's not weird, why would he train me all these years to take over the company just to sell it?" Kennedy mugged the air

"And on top of that, sell it to a stranger as if it's not a family business. He's basically saying fuck the Diaz name" Kennedy got angrier.

"He had his reasons and you would understand if you talked to him" Lani said as she rolled her eyes.

"There's nothing that'll make me understand why he'd do some fucked up shit like that" Kennedy shook her head placing down a uno card.

Lani hummed glancing at Kennedy and then back down at her cards. "There's something I needa tell you too" Lani sighed nervously.

"I'm pregnant" Lani blurted out before Kennedy even got a chance to ask what it was.

Kennedy's mouth dropped before she smiled bringing her little sister into a big hug. Her chest stung a little bit she ignored it as she talked with her sister.

"I'm so happy for you" Kennedy said trying her best not to let her smile falter.
Kennedy was indeed happy for lani, but she was a little sad nonetheless.

"Does Antwone know?" Kennedy asked trying to stop the tears from coming out of her eyes.

"Why would you just assume it's Antwone ugly ass's baby" Lani joked trying to make her laugh, seeing right through her sister.

Lani had known she was pregnant for more than a month now, she was just scared of bringing it up to Kennedy.

She knew her sister wanted a child of her own and had problems conceiving so she didn't want to tell her.

But she also knew her sister would want to know, and be able to experience the auntie title to the fullest.

"Lemme stop playing he is the pappy, and no I plan on telling him later tonight" Lani spoke searching her sister's face.

"You ok?" Lani asked breaking the silence.

"Yes, i'm very happy for you Lani" Kennedy's voice cracked and as Lani was about to comfort her, the front door opened.

Judah and Corey walked in with a few plates of foods and their faces immediately turned sour seeing the look on Kennedy's face.

"Lani she gon call you later" Judah said walking fully into the room, dropping the bags of food on the table.

Lani wanted to protest but she realized it would be better for them to comfort her than the person that cause her to feel like this.

Lani left with tears in her eyes regretting even telling Kennedy, she knew it was a bad idea.

"Kennedy cmere what's wrong" Corey frowned seeing her lip trembling before she burst into tears.

Judah went to the kitchen to grab Kennedy a cup of water as Corey sat down next to her on the floor, pulling her into a hug.

"I can't help you if you can't tell me what's wrong baby" he mumbled in her ear as she just continued soaking his white shirt with her tears.

Judah walked back into the living room, placing the cup of water on the coffee table as he sat on the couch directly in front of them.

"You guys promise you won't look at me differently? or start treating me like i'm some porcelain doll?" she sniffed wiping her face as she looked between the two boys

They both nodded still confused as they waited for her to speak.

"Im infertile, and lani just told me she was pregnant" She paused as they waited for her to continue.

"I know it's stupid but It just triggered me, i'm not jealous of my sister or anyth-" She was cut off my judah as she tried to explain herself

"First of all it's not stupid Kennedy, you have a right to feel some type of way about the situation, you're only human"

"Secondly, we know you're not jealous of lani, If you didn't feel some type of way about it then id be worried" Judah finished up as she continued to sniffle.

"Plus you being infertile is something for us to worry about in the future, we still young and figuring out life" Corey said as he watched her wipe her eyes with his shirt.

"Why would you think we'd look at you differently kennedy, as if it's your fault" Judah scrunched his face up remembering her words

"Because I may or may not be able to give you something i'm sure you both will want soon" she said before feeling Corey rubbing her back.

"Do you really think we need a kid for our dynamic to be complete?" Corey said speaking up trying to show her how that sounded.

Neither of the boys were really that focused on having kids, both their mindsets was that if it happened it happened.

They both had Kennedy and that's all that really mattered to them right now.

"I understand you guys may not be worried about that right now but I am, I'm the one that wants kids but can't have them" her voice cracked feeling herself about to cry again.

"Kennedy you don't know for sure you can't have kids, plus that gives me more the reason to keep nutting in you so we can find out" Corey shrugged as the two looked at him like he was crazy.

"Oh that's not-" she paused frowning at him. "At all" Judah shook his head

She realized the boys were right, she was only 21, she had more than enough time to try, and if not there were always other options.

"I feel like it's a perfect time to drop that bomb" Corey said side eyeing Judah.

"We booked 3 tickets to Hawaii but it's fine if youn wanna go, we'd understand" He said reassuring her.

"Why would I not wanna go? I need to get away from here for a little anyway" She responded sending him a small smile.

END OF CHAPTER

AUTHOR NOTES

y'all might either hate or love me for next chapter idk 😭

—NEIA ✰