𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟸𝟹

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟸𝟹 - 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah imma just get the chair set up from amazon" Kennedy nodded answering Kema's question.

"I forgot the name but y'all finna have one of them lil 2-in-one shops?" Kema asked referring to Asia renting a room in Kennedy's shop.

"Basically" Asia shrugged as they pulled up in the walmart parking lot.

"I miss my niggas" Kennedy frowned as they got out of car.

"Ain't you just seen them like Monday?" Asia scrunched her face up as the three walked into walmart.

"Girl that's so long, this like the longest I been away from them" Ken frowned as Kema starting laughing.

"What's so funny?" She raised an eyebrow turning her face towards Kema.

Kennedy mirrored people sometimes without even realizing it, and she had definitely started to pick up on some of their mannerisms.

"Nun girl, I made a joke in my head and yeah" Kema trailed off making Asia laugh at Kema's slowness.

"I was finna say I'm surprised you even wanna be around Corey ugly ass" She explained finally earning a laugh from Ken.

"Aye I had a question tho" Kennedy paused as they stopped in the mirror section.

"Y'all think Gabi don't like me?" She asked as the two immediately put their attention on her.

"Oh she definitely don't like you girl" Asia laughed emphasizing.

"But why, I ain't even do nun" Kennedy frowned at her statement, confused.

"Thats just life, people not gon fw you just cause you a bad bitch" Kema joined in the conversation, unserious as usual.

"But on a serious note, she just jealous Corey and Judah giving their attention to a woman that's not her" Asia shook her head

"She the typical boy mom" Kema joined in again, being serious this time.

"That's just so weird to me though, how you mad yo sons have love lifes?" Kennedy questioned as they started looking at decorations.

"The crazy thing is, she wasn't like this with any of their other flings. Just you because she know y'all gon last" Asia finished as she picked up a pink trash can.

Out of the two cousins, Asia was definitely the most matured. She still had some ratchet tendencies but when it came down to it, she'd be the one you call.

Kema on the other hand was the one you called if you needed a good laugh, or wanted to do something fun.

She knew where all the parties/kickbacks were happening.

"How's your dad?" Asia asked as she watched kema put a few pink decorations in the cart.

"Not good, his eyes turning a darker shade of yellow. We bouta admit him to the hospital soon tho" Kennedy sighed