𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟷𝟽

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟷𝟽 - 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Are you sure you're ok?" Lani asked as she helped Kennedy roll her suitcase to the front door.

"I am, i promise. I just need to get away that's all" She reassured her sister, before bringing her into a hug.

"Antwone I got cameras, touch my shit and imma bust yo head open when i come back" Judah pointed bringing his suitcase next to Kennedy's

"Nigga we house sitting and I can't even play yo game? fuck am i supposed to do" Antwone spoke frowning as he followed behind him.

"And don't be fucking in my bed, stay yall asses in that guest bedroom" Corey pointed coming downstairs.

"Telll dad I love him" Kennedy said bringing Lani into one final hug. "Tell him yourself" Lani said narrowing her eyes.

Lani was aware of her dad's health but she didn't think it was her place to tell Kennedy

"I got it" Judah spoke up seeing kennedy about to grab her suitcase.

Kennedy just rolled her eyes, grabbing her purse before walking out of the house to Corey's car.

"You sure you gon be cool here?" Antwone asked Lani, before placing his hand on her stomach.

Kennedy just focused her attention else where as she watched the boys load the car up with suitcases.

"Imma be right back. just dropping them to the airport" Antwone said kissing Lani's forehead before going to the backseat.

"Why I can't drive?" he huffed slamming the back door. "You driving the car back nigga, just chill" Corey smacked his teeth getting into the drivers seat.

"You wanna sit in the front or back ma?" Judah spoke coming up behind Kennedy. "You can go in the front it's ok" She turned pecking his cheek before opening the car door

She squeezed in next to Antwone, placing her purse in the middle seat. Judah got into the passenger seat, waiting as everyone got situated.

"You sure you can handle it?" Corey asked seeing Kennedy taking her suitcase out of his trunk.

"Yes corey damn" She huffed at his comment causing him to raise his hands in defense.

"Ion want you driving my shit while i'm gone" Corey pointed at Antwone as he leaned on the car watching the three

"Anyway, imma miss you pretty lady" Antwone said wiggling his eyebrows at Kennedy.

She laughed not taking him serious because he always played like that.

"Take care of my sister ok?" She spoke bringing him into a quick hug causing him to nod.

"When y'all coming back?" He asked looking between the three as the busy airport buzzed behind them

"We'll see" Judah responded taking Kennedy's suitcase in his other hand as she protested.

"Judah stop you can't carry two suitcases" She mugged tryna take it back but he wouldn't budge