𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟸𝟽

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟸𝟽 - 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Stop that" Judah pinched Kennedy's thigh making her hiss. She turned her face giving him the nastiest look she could muster up.

"Ion care bout yo lil pissy attitude, stop that shit" He mugged back, referring to Kennedy picking at her nails.

She was nervous, the two had came
to the hospital after Kennedy was called by a social worker.

Judah just came for support.

"I'm scared" She expressed frowning. "What if they place her with some random ass family" Her frown deepened.

"That only happens if the biological family isn't in a good place or isn't a good fit for the child—you definitely don't gotta worry about that" He reassured.

It went quiet so he looked over seeing her picking at her nails once again causing him to smack his teeth. He reached over grabbing her hand in his grasp.

Judah took notice to the bad and good habits Kennedy had. He also took notice to her body language, he paid attention to every detail regarding kennedy.

He was the quietest out of the 3 of them because he was too busy studying everyone else—but especially Kennedy.

The phrase 'I love you' had become a normal thing for the group, but kennedy wouldn't even be able to fathom how much the 2 of them truly loved her.

Sure their actions showed it but their actual feelings ran deeper than she would ever know or realize.

They would literally do anything for her. No questions asked.

Kennedy didn't even realize how much of a breath of fresh air she was to the two boys, her personality in general was more than enough.

The two had messed with other girls in the past but Kennedy was something different.

The way she carried herself and the small things she thought people wouldn't notice about her, they noticed.

"Kennedy Diaz?" A white lady in a pantsuit asked walking up to the duo sitting in the waiting room.

Kennedy nodded standing up, never letting go of Judah's hand as he stayed in his seat.

"I couldn't get a hold of your mother, but atleast you showed" The lady mumbled the last part looking down at her clipboard.

"Im Johanna but you can call me
Jo" She gave a tight lipped smile holding her hand out.

Kennedy let go of Judah's hand to shake Johanna's hand.

"I just wanna go over a few things if that's ok" The lady spoke making kennedy nod once again.

"Do you have a stable income?" The lady asked. "Yeah I own a waxing/lash studio around the corner" Ken answered.

"Ok that's good, what about your living situation?" She asked making kennedy frown.