𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟸𝟻

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟸𝟻 - HOSPITAL WITH 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3 months later

"I'm not hungry Judah" Kennedy laughed cleaning up from her last client.

"Plus, Corey already bought me breakfast this morning" She said taking off her gloves, throwing them away.

"Ok? it's 2 o 'clock, you needa eat" Judah persisted over the phone, proving he wasn't gonna let it go.

"Fine, bring Asia something too please" She finally gave in before hanging up.

She watched as Asia's client left the room across from hers, with Asia right behind her.

"You on your break right?" Asia asked walking across the hall into Kennedy's room.

"Yeah girl, Judah bouta bring us lunch" Kennedy nodded dumping out the dustpan.

"Oh good, I was bouta ask if you wanted to run to chipotle" Asia laughed.

"What you doing after work, Kema tryna get lit" Asia asked sitting on the waxing bed.

"Kema always tryna get lit, I gotta go see my dad—he's not doing so good" Kennedy answered.

"Ok girl, keep me updated on that—and how's Corey?" she asked changing the subject.

"Did you know him and his momma had an argument about me?" Kennedy asked putting her full attention on Asia.

"I mean I ain't know all the details but she was talking about it with my momma" Asia answered.

"I heard corey put her in her place" Asia laughed.

"I mean ion want them to be beefing over me or anything" Kennedy frowned moving her hair out of her face.

Before asia could answer, there was a knock at the door. The two made their way out of Kennedy's room and into the front of the shop.

Kennedy opened the door letting Judah step inside with the two bags of food in his hands.

"fuck you mean she having the baby, she only 7 months" Kennedy asked starting to rush around the room—throwing on clothes

"her car got hit ken, they're doing an emergency c-section—she isn't looking so good" Ashanti said on the other side of the phone

"i'm on the way" She answered heading outside the room.

"where you going ma?" Judah asked looking confused on the couch. Corey walked out the kitchen with the same confuse look.

"lani is having the baby" she rushed out.

"lemme take you" Judah responded getting up, not giving her a chance to protest

"bitch i'm coming too" Corey muffled out slurping up his noodles before running to get his slides