𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟷𝟻

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟷𝟻 - 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm serious Judah" Kennedy smacked her teeth as he hummed rubbing circles on her back as she laid sprawled out on top of him and the couch.

"What we need a date for, ain't that for people that's tryna get to know each other?" he asked pausing his movements making her sigh

"It is but we I feel like it's essential before we start actually dating" She spoke and pushed her face further into his neck.

It was quiet before he started speaking again.

"Me and Cj got a surprise for you" He smiled pushing his hands back up her hoodie.

"What is it" She smiled brightly sitting up, straddling him. "Just chill" He said pulling her back down to his neck as it went quiet once again.

"Well we actually got two surprises, u gon know about the first one soon tho" He said causing her to hum in his neck.

"Judah what is this?" she asked playing with the chain around his neck. "Wym?" he asked confused.

"Like what is this that we're doing? I've been around with y'all for about 4 months and we still haven't established what this is" She expressed.

"We fw on you some heavy shit Kennedy, and I feel like we already know what we got going on but it just ain't confirmed" He responded.

She bit her lip just thinking about his words.

"I really like y'all too and i feel like i'd feel better if we established something official" she said sitting up as she straddled him again.

He hummed never moving his hands off her waist as they just stared each other in the eyes.

"You want a title?" He asked running his thumb over her waist seeing her nod.

"We been knew I was yo nigga tho" He shrugged causing her to roll her eyes at his childishness.

"I'm being foreal Judah" She frowned making it known she was being serious about this.

"My bad, you wanna be my girlfriend or sum?" he asked giving her a playful smile as she pushed his dreads out of his face to see him better.

"Yes I wanna be your girlfriend but I want you to ask me properly, like on a date" She looked down at his tattooed torso, twiddling with her fingers.

"I gotchu don't trip" He reassured her making her smile as she leaned down to peck his lips.

Judah's phone dinged for the 8th time in the past thirty minutes making him huff.

"Who's that?" Kennedy asked curiously when she noticed him not bothering to check his phone.

"Remember that hoe from CVS?" he raised an eyebrow causing her to mug him.

"Why you still talking to her?" She cocked her head to the side, ready to get up off of him.

"I ain't talking to her ma, she talking to ME" he emphasized making her bite her lip.