𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟿

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟿 - 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kennedy was sleeping peacefully in Corey's bed, waiting for both the boys to come back from doing whatever 'business' they were dealing with.

She started to stir hearing the loud music blasting from Corey's car as he pulled into the drive way.

He had just got it remodeled and had an extra speaker and some bass added, so of course he was showing it off.

She sat up throwing the covers off of her as she stretched, she wiped her eyes and made her way to the bathroom, brushing her teeth.

She heard the bedroom door bust open just as she was wiping off her mouth. She put a mug on her face as she walked out.

She was greeted by Corey walking in the room with a bag of Wingstop, making a huge smile spread across her.

She walked up grabbing the bag but as she was about to walk away, he gripped her forearm bringing her back.

He gave her a knowing look and she rolled her eyes, leaning in and kissing him on his jaw before speaking "thank you".

He was about to respond until there was a loud crash downstairs. She scrunched her face up before speaking.

"Is that Judah?" she asked confused seeing the look on his face. He just shook his head.

"Stay up here" he said letting her go as he was about to leave but she stopped him. "No wtf, i'm coming too" she said catching on to the situation before resting her food down.

"No kennedy, that's final" he whisper yelled leaving the room, not giving her a chance to respond.

She stood in the same spot for like two minutes, not hearing anything but silence.

The suddenly there was a bunch of noise making her rush out of the room against his advice.

She slowly crept down stairs, peeking her head out seeing Corey and a random masked man fighting on the floor.

It seemed as though Corey was winning, until the guy picked up a gun.

Kennedy's eyes widened watching the two fight over the gun, then suddenly two shots went off. Everything went silent.

The masked man scrambled up, holding his stomach, he let out a few curses before he ran back out the opened front door.

Kennedy ran over to Corey seeing him trying to sit up. She blew out a sigh of relief not seeing any bullet wounds on him.

She basically lunged at him as she brought him into a hug. He winced and she immediately backed up.

"Are you hit?" she panicked running her hands over his body trying to find a bullet wound.

He didn't answer but instead raised his black shirt showing her where he got grazed.

Luckily it was only a flesh wound on the side of his waist making her breath out a sigh of relief.