𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟸𝟸

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟸𝟸 - 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah I be tea bagging niggas" Kema nodded, leaning over Asia's counter top.

"What be wrong with bitches" Asia frowned at her statement, stirring the pot of ramen.

Kennedy laughed, spinning on the bar stool as she listened to the conversation.

"Twin, I be so sick of niggas" Kema sighed throwing herself on Kennedy.

Kennedy had started hanging out with the two about a week ago and she could honestly say it had been the most fun she'd had in a while.

"Me too twin" Kennedy sighed holding her up. "Not she agreeing" Asia made a yikes face never turning from the stove.

"Right, whole time she got two niggas that kiss the ground she walk on" Kema pointed making Kennedy smile.

"Corey funky ass can't handle all this anyway" Kema spoke again gripping on Kennedy's ass, as she still sat on the stool.

"Get yo gay ass off of her" Asia said throwing a spatula in their direction, hitting kema square in the face.

Kennedy's mouth dropped as Kema's head flew back.

"Imma fuck around and tell Corey you touching on his girl" Asia glanced from her back to the pot.

"See this why I stay to myself" Kema mumbled, rubbing her forehead as she sat on the bar stool next to Kennedy.

"My girlfriend gon beat yo ass" Corey laughed shaking his head as the female cashier at wingstop kept tryna flirt with him.

It was weird asf to him because him and kennedy came in there regular so mfs already knew they was together.

"Beat who ass?" The girl mugged "YOURS" Corey pointed snatching the change out of her hand.

"Bet not spit in my food either" He mumbled walking out of the line.

He scrolled on his phone for a few minutes before his food was finally ready.

He took it, heading back outside to his car.

"Aye CJ" He heard making his head turn the the gas station next to the Wingstop.

"What u got for me?" The familiar crack head said walking up to him.

"Ion got nun for you but rehab" He mugged looking her over.

"Nigga you must not wanna make no money" She mugged back grinding her teeth a little.

"Yeen got no money for me anyway, you still owe me. I ain't forget" He pointed making her bite her lip.

"Lemme just suck that mf and we can forget bout that bill" She waved him off walking closer.

"Brandy if you touch me imma scream rape" He spoke making her stop in her tracks.

"I can't keep enabling yo addiction, I only sell to people that still got some typa conscience" He sighed trying to get her to understand.