𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟸𝟿

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
STEP 𝟸𝟿 - 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Corey pass me that blanket right there" Kennedy pointed never taking her eyes off of desiree.

Corey reached over to the coffee table, grabbing the small blanket before handing it to Kennedy.

"Thankyou" She mumbled using it to wipe the forumala dripping from desiree's mouth.

She had been able to bring Desiree home 2 days ago but Judah and Corey insisted on them staying over.

They wanted to support Kennedy regarding this very new and exciting experience.

They were aware this would change their dynamic completely but they were up for it, if it made Kennedy happy.

"Here, eat sum" Judah spoke walking into the living room with a plate of food.

"Just leave it on the table" Kennedy responded still not looking away from the small baby in her arms.

"Ken you've been focusing on her since we brought her home, she's in good hands take a break" Corey reassured reaching for her.

Kennedy let out a sigh, allowing him to take the baby out of her arms.

"They ain't had no greens so i got you extra corn bread" Judah sat right next to her on the couch, with the food on his lap.

Kennedy watched closely as Corey rocked Desiree softly, walking towards the kitchen.

"Look ah me" Judah used his pointer finger to turn her chin his way.

Kennedy reached her hands up trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes.

"After you eat this imma take a nap withchu" He said immediately noticing the sleep she was fighting off.

"No i'm not sleepy, i gotta watch her" She shook her head watching as he opened the steaming plate of food.

"It wasn't a suggestion" He simply said unwrapping the fork and sticking it in some peas and rice.

"My momma finna pull up later, you coo with that?" He asked referring to Gabi.

Corey did in fact have the talk with her about being stand offish to Kennedy.

She planned to come apologize in person but then the whole shit with Lani happened so they decided to wait till everything cooled off.

She frowned but didn't respond, instead she slowly chewed her food as Judah watched her carefully.

"I'm not that hungry" She spoke once swallowing.

He ignored her, putting a piece of chicken on the fork and some more rice before putting it up to her mouth.

She hadn't been eating good since she was so focused on Desiree, and of course Judah noticed.

Like he notices everything else.

She huffed but ate the food off the plate anyway. Then watched carefully as he scooped some more up and put it in his own mouth.