Chapter 1: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 1 )

( A/n: If you haven't noticed by the first half of the chapter's title, this takes place in " When Darkness Falls ". I hope you like it )

Fig and Rune land their dragons in a clearing, on an island that they believed didn't have anyone else on it. Fig was carrying a satchel that held most of her journals, maps, and some other equipment inside.

( A/n: I don't know if I'm the only one that sees the yin yang in this image, but I don't own the image

( A/n: I don't know if I'm the only one that sees the yin yang in this image, but I don't own the image. )

Fig got off of Moon's back with a smile as Rune got off of Beauty's saddle and gave the Tide Glider a few pets on the head, making the Tide Glider purr.

Fig: We'll rest here for the night. Rune, you and Beauty on camp duty, me and Moon will get some firewood.

Rune: Yes ma'am.

Fig and Moon then went into the forest, after a while of looking for firewood, Moon caught a scent of something, which Fig noticed.

Fig: What is it, girl? Is it hunters?

Fig then followed Moon as the light fury followed the scent.

( Meanwhile, with the Dragon Riders )

Toothless woke up as he caught the scent of something nearby, waking Hiccup up as he stood up.

Hiccup: ( tired: ) What is it, bud?

Toothless then started walking away from the campsite to the woods, and Hiccup followed after the night fury, leaving the camp.

( Some time later )

Hiccup had followed Toothless to a clearing in the middle of the forest, and when they got there, they saw two figures coming to the clearing on the other side of it.

Hiccup: ( quietly: ) What the-

Hiccup soon became speechless as the two figures walked into the clearing and into the moonlight, revealing them to be a girl with dark red hair and dark brown eyes with what looked like a white night fury. Toothless was looking at the white night fury in awe.

Fig and Moon went into the clearing, as Moon had led them there, Fig felt like someone was watching them. They then heard a twig snap, and Moon fired a plasma blast at a tree, knocking it down.

Fig: ( to Moon: ) Really, Moon? It was just a-

Fig then stopped talking when she saw a viking boy with auburn hair and green eyes with what looked like a black light fury. Moon quickly got in front of Fig protectively and growled at the viking and dragon in front of them.

Hiccup looked at the white night fury and the rider with shock as he was not just seeing another dragon rider, he saw that Toothless wasn't the only one of his kind. Toothless tried to approach the two, but the white night fury growled at him, telling him to back away.

Hiccup: ( silently: ) Oh my gods...

Fig: Stay back. Or else my dragon will attack.

Moon growled at Hiccup and Toothless, and Toothless purred at Moon to try to calm her down, telling her that they aren't going to hurt her or Fig, but Moon just gave Hiccup a distrustful glare.

Hiccup: ( to Fig: ) It's okay, we're friends. No need to kill us.

Fig gave Hiccup a look of distrust before noticing Toothless's saddle, and after realizing that Hiccup and Toothless were like them, she quickly got in front of Moon and calmed her down by looking into the light fury's eyes, Hiccup watched in awe as he and Toothless slowly got closer to them.

Fig: ( calmly, to her dragon: ) Easy, girl... Easy...

Moon slowly calmed down, Fig then turned to Hiccup and Toothless, and she saw that they were now in the clearing with her and Moon.

Fig: ( looks at Toothless, in awe ) Another Light Fury...

Hiccup: Toothless is a Night Fury actually.

Fig: Oh, because of the retractable teeth, clever.

Hiccup & Fig: ( at the same time: ) I thought he/she was the last of his/her kind.

Hiccup: Sorry. Uh, I didn't mean to...

Fig: No, no, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have... This is a bit awkward now.

They then heard a screaming, which Hiccup recognized it to be from Tuffnut, and Moon quickly grabbed Fig and took off. Toothless roared in distress and whined as he and Hiccup watched Moon fire a plasma blast and disappear into the night with Fig.

Hiccup: Wow... Just wow...

Toothless purrs in agreement to Hiccup.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think about how the meeting of Hiccup & Toothless and Fig & Moon went.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜