Chapter 7: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 1 )

( A/n: There are a few changes in this episode, but I hope you'll like it anyway. )

Fig and Moon were about to go in the clubhouse as Fig wanted to share something that she discovered on the island, when they heard an unfamiliar voice, that sounds to belong to a kid, inside the clubhouse talking to the riders, then she heard Hiccup's voice.

Hiccup: Oh, hold on, hold on. No one is burning anyone at the stake.

Hearing this, Fig and Moon quickly went inside the clubhouse and saw that there was a boy and another monstrous nightmare with the Dragon riders.

Fig: I agree with Hiccup, I don't know what's going on or who the kid is, but there will be no burning.

Ruffnut: Fig and Hiccup are right. Let's just throw him off the cliff.

Moon growled in response to what Ruffnut said.

Fig: Oh, I assure you, Ruff, if any of you try that, it won't be the kid getting thrown off a cliff.

Hiccup quickly went between Fig and Ruffnut, and quickly try to calm Fig and Moon down.

Hiccup: Guys, I'm sure there's a simple explanation. Please tell me there's a simple explanation, Gustav.

Gustav: Yeah, very simple, but first, who's the girl with a white night fury.

Fig: ( to Gustav, with a kind smile: ) Name's Fig, and this is my dragon, Moon and she's a light fury.

Gustav: Gustav, and ( points to FangHook ) that's my dragon, FangHook. By the way, do not look right into that sun sword thing. ( laughs ) Whoo!

Fig: ( confused: ) Sun sword thing?

Hiccup: ( doesn't know if Fig should know about the Dragon Eye ) ( to Fig, lying: ) He's talking about one of your spy glasses.

Fig: ( calmly: ) Uh-huh. Hiccup, I know you're lying to me, and you have til the end of the day to either tell me the truth, or you will be facing the consequences of lying to me. ( to Gustav: ) Continue please.

Gustav: Anyway, Hiccup said when I was ready, I could join the Dragon Riders. Well, I'm ready and I'm here to join. Where's my hut?

Hiccup mentally faceplamed and Fig just chuckled in response.

Fig: I like this kid's moxie.

( A few minutes later )

Hiccup and Fig now standing outside of the hut while Gustav was inside with Moon watching him.

Fig: Hiccup, if this is your way of trying to make me forget that you're hiding something from me by making watch Gustav, you are dead wrong. Also, why me?

Hiccup: I would do it, but I'm busy making some breakthroughs with something.

Fig: So? Didn't you make a promise to him?

Hiccup: I did, but I just didn't think that would be today.

Fig: Alright, alright, but you owe me. I'll keep the kid occupied with the new dragon I've discovered on the island, that I won't be showing you because you're hiding something from me...!

Hiccup: Okay. ( realized what Fig said ) Wait what?! A new dragon? Fig-

Fig just walks away from Hiccup, leaving him in the dark about her discovery, she saw that Gustav was on FangHook and was scaring the night terrors, making them form together to try to scare them away. Moon was roaring at the boy and his dragon, trying to tell them to stop. Fig quickly got on Moon and gave Gustav a serious look.

Fig: Gustav, please stop scaring the Night Terrors and follow me. Now.

Gustav followed her and Moon in the sky, on FangHook as they took off. After awhile, Fig decided to break the silence as they were flying into her section of the island.

Fig: Alright, Gustav, I'm going to teach you a something that I think could be useful for you in your future of being a dragon rider.

Gustav: Sweet! Is it something cool?

Fig: Yep, we are going to observe and learn about a new dragon species that I've recently discovered.

Gustav: Observe? Learn? Isn't that stuff super boring?

Fig: To most, yes, but how can you call yourself a dragon rider if you don't do all the " boring " stuff every rider does?

Gustav: I guess, that makes sense. What kind of dragon is it?

Fig: ( with a smile ) A Tidal class dragon.

( Meanwhile with Rune )

Rune walked into the clubhouse and saw that Hiccup and Toothless were using the Dragon Eye, and they looked at them with a blank expression.

Rune: ( to Hiccup, startling Hiccup: ) Let me guess, you guys were planning on hiding that thing from us?

Hiccup: Uh, uh, how did you-

Rune: ( honestly, to Hiccup: ) The twins. Also, leaving the kid with Fig, you better pray that whatever Fig has discovered and is probably teaching the kid, doesn't cause any chaos. I also advise you tell Fig about the thing, because if you don't... You are never going to hear the end of it if she finds out about it for herself and finds out that you were planning on keeping it from her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what kind of dragon do you think Fig had discovered.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜