Chapter 8: Gone Gustav Gone ( Part 2 )

Fig, Moon, Gustav, and FangHook were on a cliff that was on the northeast side of the island that was looking over the ocean.

Gustav: Okay, what are we-

Fig: ( whispers: ) Shush.... Look at the water closely and don't let it see you...

As they looked at the water, while hiding, Gustav noticed that a dragon that he had never seen before was swimming through the water, catching fish. It had tendrils on its chin, a dorsal fin, nasal horn, and ear-like lobe on the sides of its head. Gustav and FangHook looked at the dragon in awe.

 Gustav and FangHook looked at the dragon in awe

( A/n: I don't own the image. This is what the dragon looks like. )

Gustav: ( quietly: ) What is it?

Fig: ( Whispers, knowingly with a smile: ) I call it, " Shockjaw ". 52 ft 2 inches in height, weighs about 950 pounds, and has the wingspan of 32 feet long.

Gustav: Awesome, have you train it yet?

Fig: Sorta, he's just not a fan of strangers.

FangHook accidentally steps on a branch, alerting the Shockjaw of their presence, causing the dragon to fly up to them and growl at Gustav and FangHook, as he thought that they were a threat to him and the light fury rider and her dragon. Gustav and FangHook backed away from the Shockjaw as he got ready to shoot a blast of bio-electricity at the two, but Fig and Moon quickly got in front of them and Fig quickly started calming the dragon down and looked into his eyes.

Fig: ( to the Shockjaw: ) Easy, boy... Easy... It's okay, they're friends.

The Shockjaw slowly calmed down as Fig raised her hand to him, and he slowly placed his nose in Fig's palm.

Gustav: ( silently, to FangHook while staring at Fig, starstruck: ) She sure is something, isn't she, FangHook?

FangHook snorted in agreement, but he was staring at Moon.

Fig: Okay, Gustav, you can introduce yourself now, just do what I did.

Fig and Moon slowly stepped out of the way to let Gustav get closer to the Shockjaw. Gustav slowly approached the dragon, being cautious as the Shockjaw was glaring at him, FangHook was getting ready to protect his rider in case the Shockjaw tries to attack him. Gustav then slowly raises his hand to the dragon, and did what Fig did by looking into the Shockjaw's eyes, the dragon slowly lowered his guard down and placed his nose in the palm of Gustav's hand.

Gustav: Whoa. This is definitely cooler than how Hiccup and the others do it, they just look away from the dragon.

Fig: Really? Interesting. Note to self, ask Hiccup to give a demonstration on they tame a dragon.