Chapter 23: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 2 of Part 1 )

( At the Great Hall )

The dragon riders, Bucket & Mulch, Gustav, and FangHook were in the Great Hall, Bucket was giving the description of the mystery rider's dragon while Gustav was giving a description of the girl that attacked him and FangHook. Fishlegs was making a sketch of the dragon while Hiccup was making a sketch of the girl that attacked Gustav. Gustav's arm was bandaged, but the blood coming from the wound stained the bandages.

Bucket: ( to Fishlegs: ) Sharp! Did I say that it's sharp?

Fishlegs: I know, Bucket. We've gone over that 20 times.

Gustav: ( to Hiccup: ) She was small and had wolf ears, and a tail.

Hiccup raised his brow at Gustav, as he thought Gustav was joking.

Gustav: I'm being serious, Hiccup. And she was only wearing a black shirt that was way too big for her.

Bucket: ( to Fishlegs, who continued making the sketch of the dragon: ) Well, it's got a very long tail. And it can tie itself into a knot. Yes. Yes, that's right. And two large wings to slice.

Once Hiccup and Fishlegs finished their sketches, they showed it to the group.

Hiccup: ( to Fishlegs: ) So?

Fishlegs: I've never seen anything like the dragon in the Book of Dragons or Bork's papers. And I have never seen or heard about a viking with the ears and tail of a wolf before.-

Fig, Rune, Beauty, and Moon burst into the Great Hall and went straight towards the group, Tesha was still on Rune's shoulder.

Fig: Are Gustav and FangHook okay?!

Rune: ( is breathing heavily and tired from trying to catch up with Fig: ) We're here. Oh Thor, Fig is faster than she looks.

Moon quickly went to Gustav and FangHook and she sniffed Gustav's wounded arm.

Gustav: We're okay. FangHook got a concussion and I just got a bite wound.

Fig was about to say something until she saw the sketches of the dragon and the girl that attacked Gustav. She and Rune looked at the sketches in shock.

Hiccup: ( to Fig and Rune: ) Do you know what they are?

Fig: The dragon is called a Razorwhip, a Sharp Class dragon, me and Rune don't know much about that species of dragon other than it's very aggressive and very dangerous. But the girl...

Rune: It can't be... I thought they were extinct.

Snotlout: What? What is the kid?

Fig: That ( points to the sketch of the girl ) is a Moon-Howler.

Astrid: A Moon-what?

Rune: Moon-Howlers, a human that's able to transform into a wolf-like beast. They are believed to be the offspring of Skadi, the goddess of the wilderness. Moon-Howlers are very dangerous and very powerful, especially when they're young.

Fig: Wait, Gustav, did you do anything to upset her or see if someone else was with her?

Gustav: No. She was by herself, and I didn't do anything to her. She just attacked me and stole a chicken.