Chapter 3: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 3 )

( A/n: There's are a few changes, but I hope you like the chapter anyway. )

The white dragon is placed onto the ground and the other riders surround it to look at it.

Fishlegs: Amazing...

Astrid: It looks sort of like a Terrible Terror...

The dragon screams angrily as it is scared and confused.

Astrid: But bigger and meaner.

Hiccup: And it seems like they're nocturnal. ( notices Snotlout ) You know, they come out at night...

Snotlout: Yeah, I knew that! Noc-o-turnal... I was gonna explain that to them.

Snotlout looks at the twins menacingly as the twins and the chicken were running in circles chasing each other.

Fishlegs: I say we call them... Night Terrors.

The chicken flies into Fishleg's hands and starts bawking angrily at him.

Tuffnut: Hey, I saw it first, so I get to name it. ( the chicken bawks ) ( to the chicken: ) No, you always get to say that. ( looks at the Night Terror ) Now, let's think about this logically. They come out at night, and they're terrifying. Terror of the night... I've got it. Smidvarg and the Gang!

The others stare at Tuffnut blankly.

Hiccup: And, Night Terrors, it is!-

The white Night Terror suddenly became agitated.

Astrid: What's going on out there?

Tuffnut: I don't know. Whatever it is, Smidvarg doesn't like it, and the Gang isn't paying attention-

Fig: ( off-screen: ) That's because you separated him from his pack, and now his pack is in danger because of you!

The dragon riders looked up and saw Fig and Moon in the air, the moonlight shines on them, Toothless looked at Moon in pure awe. Fig was glaring down at the riders, while all the guys were staring at her in awe.

Fig: 1...

Tuffnut: Huh?

Fig and Moon gracefully lands on the ground in front of the riders, Fig was still glaring at them as she began walking towards them.

Fig: 2...

Snotlout: Why is the beautiful mystery girl counting? ( winks at Fig )

Fig: 3.

Fig swiftly punched Snotlout hard in the gut, making him fall to the ground in pain.

Fig: That's for winking at me.

Fig then punched Tuffnut in the face while Moon tail-smacked Ruffnut to the ground before anyone could have the chance to react to Fig punching Snotlout. The riders' dragons were too shock by what was happening to react

Fig: That's for taking a dragon from his pack.

Hiccup: ( to Fig: ) Wha-