Chapter 26: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 5 of Part 1 )

Fig and her dragons woke up that morning to the sound of a crying Clover. Fig quickly went downstairs and saw the distressed Clover standing in the middle of the room, crying her eyes out. Moon, Modi, and a bunch of the tiny fireworms went to the distressed child, and they all sniffed at her to see if she was hurt.

Fig: Clover, what's wrong, sweetheart?

Clover: ( while crying: ) Mama! Windshr!

Fig looked around and saw that Heather and Windshear were gone.

Fig: Where did she- Wait... Oh no.

( Slight Time Skip )

Fig was holding the still crying Clover, as she went to the stables to find Rune, their dragons, and the gang, but no Hiccup. The other riders quickly covered their ears when they heard the sound of Clover's cries.

Snotlout: ( covers his ears ) Ah! What is that terrible sound?

The group of riders then turned to see Fig and Clover. Beauty and Tesha went towards the crying child, Tesha purred at Clover, attempting to calm the distressed child but to no avail.

Fig: ( to the group: ) Clover has been crying for an hour, Heather and Windshear are gone.

Rune: So is Hiccup and Toothless.

Fishlegs: And our dragons have been locked up in the stables.

Fig then carefully placed Clover down, but as soon as she placed Clover down.... Clover began crying louder and sparks of night blue started appearing on the stable doors Hookfang, Meatlug, Barf & Belch, and Stormfly were locked in, and the sparks started appearing on anything metal on the around the stable.

Astrid: Ah, guys, something's happening!

Rune: We need to get Clover to stop crying!-

The riders then watched as Clover slowly transformed into a small wolf-like creature while she continued to cry louder and louder.

( A/n: What the creature Clover turned into looks like, you'll have to imagine her mouth and nose sadly. )

Then suddenly all the metal doors in the stable became rusted and within seconds, they became nothing but dust as Clover continued to cry, freeing the dragons that were locked inside the stables. That's when Tuffnut's pet chicken came in, and went up to the crying child.

Clover then slowly calmed down when seeing the chicken, and she then hugged the bird with her tiny paws, making the night blue sparks disappear.

Tuffnut: Oh thank Thor! Chicken, our savior!

Clover: ( sniffles ) Want Mama and Windshr...

Fishlegs: Poor thing, she's just really missing Heather and Windshear.

Fig then became serious and she whistled for Moon, who quickly flew to her rider.

Fig: ( to Rune and the gang: ) Watch Clover, I'm going to find Hiccup and Heather and drag them back here.

( Slight Time Skip )

Fig and Moon were now flying through the air and they found Hiccup and Heather making their way back to the Edge on their dragons.

Fig: ( to Hiccup and Heather: ) YOU TWO!!

Hiccup: And Fig found us and she's mad.

Heather: Probably because I left Clover with her on the Edge. I didn't want to risk Clover getting hurt or captured by Dagur.

Fig then flew Moon to the two riders and their dragons, flying beside Hiccup and Toothless.

Fig: ( to Hiccup and Heather, sternly: ) You both have til we get to the Edge to convince me why I shouldn't drag you to the group by your ears! Especially you Heather! You left your kid, and she woke up crying and wouldn't have stopped crying for a whole hour. And by the way, the stable needs new doors.

Hiccup: Wait, what?

Heather: ( knows what Fig was talking about ) Oh Thor... My poor Clover...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this episode, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you thought about seeing some of Clover's Moon-Howler powers and what you think of them.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜