Chapter 5: Bonding ( Part 2 )

Fig and Hiccup got to Rune and the gang on their dragons, and saw that some kind of explosion happened and that Ruffnut and Snotlout were covered in what Fig knew was exploded Eel Berry. She quickly knew what happened by the frustration in Rune's face as they were standing in front of their alchemy equipment with a glass vial in their hand.

Fig: Let me guess... Snotlout or Ruffnut touched something that Rune said not to when they were making a cure for Eel Berry poisoning and things went boom?

Astrid: Yep.

Rune: ( to Snotlout, angrily: ) I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT-

Fig: ( gets off Moon and approaches Rune ) Alright, how about you go take a walk to your place, I'll clean this up and meet you and Beauty there.

Rune: ( takes a deep breath ) Okay, okay, but nobody touch my equipment.

Rune then walked off and Beauty slowly follows them. Fig then went up to Snotlout and smacked him in the back of his head.

Snotlout: Ow! What was that for?!

Fig: Upsetting Rune and not listening to them. Also, who has-

The camera zooms out slightly, revealing that Tuffnut was still puking behind a tree, Fig doesn't even turn around as she heard him.

Fig: ( sighs ) Good thing I still have a vial of the cure in my satchel just in case.

Fig pulled out a vial of a blackish yellow substance and hands it to Ruffnut.

Fig: ( to Ruffnut: ) Have him drink this, and you might need to use force because this stuff doesn't taste great...

Ruffnut: ( laughs ) This is going to be fun.

Fig gave a confused expression as Ruffnut walks off to help Tuffnut. Fig then looked at the other riders, who weren't fazed by it.

Hiccup: ( to Fig: ) This is normal thing for the twins, you'll get used to it.

Astrid: At some point.

Fig: Okay...?

Snotlout: ( to Fig, trying to hit on her: ) So, what are you doing ton-

Moon protectively growls at Snotlout, scoops him up into the sky. Fig and the other riders watched as Moon tossed Snotlout into the water.

Fig: Welp, at least he'll get the Eel Berry scent wash off him. Should we go get him?

Astrid: Yeah, in a couple hours.

Fig: Fine by me.

Fig then began carefully packing up the equipment as Moon lands gracefully beside her.

Tuffnut: ( joins in the conversation with Ruffnut after drinking the cure ) Hey, Fig, is it normal for me to be tasting raw salmon right now?

Fig: That means it's working, Tuff. ( finished packing the equipment up ) Anyway, I need to get this stuff back to Rune, I'll see you guys later with Rune to continue with working on the clubhouse.