Chapter 25: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 4 of Part 1 )

Everyone was now at the Campsite, the other riders beside Rune weren't happy with her. Clover was standing beside Heather, who was holding her hand so Clover wouldn't wander off. Beauty and Tesha were trying to hide behind Stormfly.

Snotlout: ( to Heather: ) You rolled me into a river!

Astrid: You trapped me and Rune in a cave!

Fishlegs: You left me dangling in a tree!

Astrid: And I have to admit, the chicken move brought back some memories.

Rune: And thankfully, I covered the hen's eyes.

Hiccup: Guys, now I'm sure Heather has a really good reason for doing what she did. ( to Heather: ) Right?

Heather: ( to the group: ) Look. I've been living on my own out here for years and I made more than few enemies. I didn't want you guys to be involved. I needed to send you back to Berk.

Fig and Rune both gave Heather a look of understanding.

Snotlout: You couldn't have just, I don't know, said that?

Heather: Would you have listened?

Astrid: She does have a good point. We're a pretty stubborn group.

Fig: No kidding.

Rune: ( to Fig, jokingly: ) Pot meet kettle.

Snotlout: I don't listen to anyone!

Astrid rolled her eyes in response.

Hiccup: Heather, whatever problems you have, whatever enemies you've made, we can help. You don't have to be out here alone anymore.

Heather: Hiccup, please, just let this go.

Hiccup: We have a base not far from here. Why don't you come back with us? Nothing permanent. We'll get you some provisions and catch up. You can see how you like it.

Clover and the Razorwhip then watched as Ruffnut dragged an unconscious Tuffnut to a tree and set him up to rest with his back on the tree. The Razorwhip went up to Tuffnut to check up on him as his eyes opened.

Tuffnut: Whoa. Razorwhip. This is the best dream ever.-

Clover then let go of Heather's hand and went up to Tuffnut.

Tuffnut: Ah! Moon-Howler! It's a nightmare in disguise!

Clover giggled in amusement at Tuffnut's reaction.

Rune: You're not dreaming, Tuffnut.

Tuffnut: Oh! Well, in that case, Razorwhip and Moon-Howler attack! Run!

Tuffnut then ran away from the Razorwhip, and Clover began chasing after him, thinking that it was a game.

Heather: ( laughs ) I see nothing has changed.

Hiccup: Yeah, same story, different year. Let's head over to Dragon's Edge. Rune, you and Beauty can take the hen back to Bucket Mulch.