Chapter 22: Have Dragon Will Travel ( Part 1 of Part 1 ) ( Short )

( At Bucket and Mulch's farm, With Gustav and FangHook )

Gustav and FangHook were keeping watch over Bucket and Mulch's farm while the two men were out fishing, as something has been scaring the chickens.

Gustav: ( to FangHook: ) I wonder what has been scaring the chickens. Can't be the dragons, the farm animals haven't been afraid of dragons in years-

The two then heard growling, the chickens quickly became panicked. Gustav turned to see a little girl with yellow eyes, unkept black hair, black wolf ears, and a small fluffy black tail wearing a oversized black shirt, the girl was the one growling and was glaring at Gustav and FangHook.

 Gustav turned to see a little girl with yellow eyes, unkept black hair, black wolf ears, and a small fluffy black tail wearing a oversized black shirt, the girl was the one growling and was glaring at Gustav and FangHook

( A/n: What the girl looks like. Feel free to comment what you think is the reason for her wolf ears )

Gustav: What the-

The girl then charged at Gustav, and bit Gustav's arm, making him scream in pain, FangHook tried to knock the girl off his rider, but the girl headbutt him, knocking the dragon out. She then headbutts Gustav, knocking him out. She then grabbed one of the hens and took off, she then was picked up by a mysterious rider with a metallic dragon.

( At the Edge )

Rune ran into Fig's hut with Tesha sitting on their shoulder after receiving a letter from Hiccup and the gang, who were at Berk, and they looked at Fig with worry, Fig looked at her friend with confusion and worry.

Fig: What's wrong, Rune?

Rune: A mysterious rider has been spotted at Berk, they attacked a fishing ship. But, that's not the part that I know will have you go to Berk...

Fig: What? What is it, Rune?

Rune: Gustav and FangHook... they were attacked and the same mystery rider was seen near the farm they were found unconscious in...

( ten seconds later )

Rune and Fig were seen flying to Berk on Moon and Beauty with Tesha sitting on Beauty's back, behind Rune. Fig and Moon both had the same serious expression on their faces.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think the kid, with the mystery rider, is.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜