Chapter 19: Shatter Rune ( Part 1 ) ( Short )

( A/n: Okay, this is an Original episode, this chapter takes place during " Quake, Rattle, and Roll ", and as you can tell by the episode's title, it's about our favorite Non-binary rider, Rune. Feel free to comment on what you think this Rune episode might be about. )

Rune was sitting in their hut that morning, they were sitting on the floor with their knees pressed against their chest with tears in their eyes. Fig walked in the hut with Moon and saw what was going on with Rune as she saw a Terrible Terror with a muzzle around it's mouth and a letter with a crest on the back of it.

 Fig walked in the hut with Moon and saw what was going on with Rune as she saw a Terrible Terror with a muzzle around it's mouth and a letter with a crest on the back of it

( A/n: What the crest looks like. )

Fig: ( to Rune, comforting: ) Hey, hey, Rune, I'm here. Everything's going to be okay...

Moon growls at the letter as Fig picked it up, crumbled it into a ball, and tossed it out the window, not caring where it lands.

Fig: ( honestly, with concern for her friend: ) Rune, I need you to talk to me, you do this every time a get a mysterious letter with that crest on it. Please, tell me why it upsets you...

Rune: ( glanced at Fig with tearful eyes ) It's... It's from my dad and uncle... They... They just won't let me be...

Fig quickly hugged Rune as they began breaking down crying after telling Fig that the letter was from their father and uncle. Moon and Beauty shared a look of concern.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜