ONE

Buzzz buzzzzzz

"Gyuvin-ah.. honey your phone is ringing.."

The small brunette boy wrinkled his nose by hearing a very interruptive sound which echoed through his ears. He opened his eyes half-away, trying to avoid the rays of sunshine mercilessly punching him on the face. With an unpleasant expression he reached his hand to turn off the phone which has been ringing almost for 4 minutes. He took a quick glance at the screen and caught a slight of his best friends names, along with the words incoming group call . 

No matter how much he wanted to trow the phone away and get lost in his dreamland again, at least for a couple more minutes, before his mom appear with her custom alarm. But he can't just ignore his best friends can he? opening an one eye he clumsily tapped on the screen.

"OMGG HEYYY GYUUU!!"

a high pitched voice pierced his ears.

why is he so loud. It's still 9.43!?

"hey tae, jeez why are so loud? hey bin and hao hyung" he greeted almost half asleep. 

"morning gyuvin" hanbin waved aggressively. 

"Wake up dumbass" hao growled.

"yeah yeah okay ughh" gyuvin gave up. "so why did u call me so earl-"  

He was soon cut off by his best friend Taerae. "are you excited for tomorrow?  OMG New semester is starting. It's your second semester at summer high. Plus it's not early. it's almost 10 bitch" hanbin and hao started giggling. 

They love when tae goes on mom mode.

 "well.. Im kind of excited i guess. Since when did you even started loving school that much? It was only a 1 month break tae" gyuvin mumbled.

"well he always scores good grades" hao spoke. "yeah tell him!" taerae yelled fake mad. "I heard mr. Choi has given us permission to go on a camp trip too" hanbin broke the news. "omg no way hyung, that would be so fun. I'm excited already" taerae added. gyuvin remembered something he forgot to tell taerae the last time they called. "oh tae by the way I wanted to ask you, when I went to the school to receive my student record last week, that guy named...matt?  he is in our class right?"                                    

"Matthew?" hao corrected. 

"oh yes him. I overheard him talking about you with yujin. do you know him? I have never seen you talking with him that much." 

"isn't Yujin the class president ? why were they talking about me out of nowhere?" taerae asked confused. "I don't know. I didn't hear properly. it was odd" gyuvin sighed.