TWENTY TWO

"Hanbin hyung..." the blond male called. Hanbin lifted his head from his laptop.

"I want to apologize to you about something. Sorry, it took a while."

"About?"

"Well, you know... about Jeonghyeon and me... the pictures..."

"Oh, about that. Gyuvin told me days ago... it's fine, Ricky. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier that day too," Hanbin smiled, feeling a bit guilty for judging Ricky too fast a few days ago.

"You're not mad, right?"

"Of course not. We wouldn't have come to Jiwoong's party if so," Hanbin smiled, his whisker dimples showing.

"It's okay, hyung. And thank you.." Ricky took a seat in front of the three boys.

"So... where is Gyuvin?"

"Oh, he went out," Taerae spoke, glancing at Gyuvin's phone plugged into the charger. "Someone said Mr. Han called him. I don't know why, though."

"Mr. Han?" Jiwoong entered the classroom, overhearing the conversation of the four boys.

"But Mr. Han didn't come today...?" 

"What?"

"Yeah, didn't he say last week? He is on leave today." gunwook spoke.

"Oh yeah.. then why...?" Hao put down his pen, realizing.

"Jiwoong.." Gunwook gripped Jiwoong's hand tightly, as if he remembered something.

Taking in the signal, Jiwoong yelled his eyes growing wide, "No... don't tell me..."

Surprised, Ricky looked at his friends who were staring at each other with horror, and then it hit him. He pulled back his chair in a hurry with a loud noise. Hao yelped from his seat. Ricky looked at Hanbin, "Hyung, we need to find Gyuvin now."

"What? Why?" hanbin asked a bit startled

"Please, I'll explain on the way. Hurry.." he said as he ran outside the classroom with Jiwoong and Gunwook.

------------------

The tall boy walked with quick steps, passing one room after another.

"Why would Mr. Han want me to meet here? It's far from the teacher's offices. Maybe he has a class for the juniors." Gyuvin looked around as he stood in front of the pathway leading to the school janitor rooms. Mr. Han would usually call him to the teacher's office, but Gyuvin was too busy being nervous to find it suspicious.

"Ugh, why is it always me? As long as I don't get into any trouble, it's fine.." Gyuvin whined to himself running his fingers through his hair.

Gyuvin anxiously walked circles in the hallway, his mind bothering with the question of why Mr. Han, his history teacher, called him suddenly. They had a pop-up quiz last week, and he probably thought something went bad because he sucked at history.

Minutes passed but Mr. Han didn't show up.

"Did he forget about it? how can he teach history if he forgets that fast duh?"

Gyuvin got bored waiting and started walking around near the junior classrooms. He noticed a broken tile on the floor and bent down to check it out. While he was busy with that, someone softly tapped his shoulder, making him turn around quickly.