NINE

"Should we watch a movie first?" Taerae suggested, laying comfortably on Gyuvin's bed. "Hao is not here yet. Let's watch it later." hanbin spoke as he checked his phone. 

"OMG, hyung, did you hear? Minho and Han jisung broke up." taerae spoke in a thrilled manner making hanbin shift his head from the screen.

"WHAT? No way." gyuvin joined.

 Yes, Matthew texted me." taerae said pursuing his lips sassily.

"Texted you? Since when did you two start texting like that?" Gyuvin placed his hands on his hips. "You've got to do some explaining, Tae."

Taerae shot Gyuvin a dirty look. "Anyways," he continued, turning his head towards Hanbin.

"they said jisung was the one who initiated the break up" 

"I can't believe the hottest  couple at summer high broke up like that. They were about to get married," Gyuvin said.

"it can still be a rumor tho, they didn't conform it." hanbin stated.

"And the other thing, I overheard that Yoon Jongwoo is hitting on Jay."

"Jay?"

"Yes, Jay Chang, the one from class 3."

"Everyone's got boyfriends, and us four are still single." Gyuvin sighed.

"lucky you," he stuck out his tongue at Taerae.

"me, what?"

"don't you already have Mr. Seok  as your boyfriend?"