SEVENTEEN

it was lunchtime, gyuvin and taerae noticed hanbin walking towards their table.

with an unwelcomed  guest.

"Hey, guys, mind if Doha joins us?  He's new so, and I thought it'd be nice." Hanbin chimed, his eyes gleaming.

Gyuvin took a glance at Hao, who couldn't hide a subtle furrow of his brows. 

Uncertain, Gyuvin responded with a slight smile, "Sure, he can sit with us hyung"  trying to be more open minded  about the newcomer.

Doha gratefully took the offered seat next to hanbin. hanbin, doha sat in one side and taerae, gyuvin, hao sitting across them.

Taerae, sensing the tension and awkwardness, decided built up an conversation with the newcomer. 

"So, Doha, tell us more about yourself. we didn't get much time to talk yesterday." 

Taerae said offering a friendly smile.

"about me, there isn't much" doha said chucking.

"can you sing? dance?"

"well i'm good at acting."

"no way. that so amazing. right hao hyung?" taerae turned at the Chinese male, trying to involve him into the conversation. 

hao, who looked slightly pissed off, fake smiled at the boy. 

"yeah you look like you are really good at it. aren't you?" he mouthed sarcastically.

clueless about the older boys humor, doha proceeded "yes I used to be the president of the drama club, in my previous school."

"maybe you can show us your skills later" interested about the topic, gyuvin joined.

"our doha-ya is also good at singing. don't you know?" hanbin said smiling widely.

"makes sense. you have a nice voice doha" gyuvin said taking a bite from his food.