FIFTEEN

The school hallway buzzed with commotion as Gyuvin stepped out from the cafeteria after lunch. 

"i'm so full" hao whined patting his stomach.

"how the fuck are you full by that tasteless food hyung? I almost puked by the black bean noodles"

before hao could proceed, they saw a large crowd of students gathered, all whispering, pointing, and casting worried glances toward one particular spot. 

nurse's office.

"hyung? what's happening?" gyuvin's voice filled with confusion and terror, he nudged the older.

It was then that his best friend, Taerae, came running toward him, his expression filled with distress.

"Gyuvin, hao hyung, omg you won't believe what just happened"  Taerae exclaimed, panting slightly.

'What's the hell is going on? why is everyone chattering?" gyuvin's voice chimed, eager to know what's going on.

 "It's Osuke, that junior student. He got brutally bullied in the janitor's room during lunch"

"what???"

"osuke? isn't he the kid who gave us a whole box cupcakes on the crafts days?" hao said, his eyes widening.

Gyuvin's heart sank at the news. He remembered Osuke as a timid and innocent junior student who always tried to keep a low profile. The thought of him being subjected to such cruelty was difficult to bear, especially since Gyuvin had his own painful history of being bullied in the past.

Hanbin, who went to monitor the situation, joined their conversation.

"he's crying  so much. I cant watch it. he's bruised  all over." hanbin said his expression laced with sympathy.

"poor boy" hao said, worriedly.

"I wonder who did it? who the fuck can actually bully  that innocent boy hyung. just look at his face." taerae spoke, his voice carrying anger.

"i'm not sure, but this is going to go big." gyuvin sighed, worried about what will happen next.