TWO

-flashback-

"please... pl-ease don't hurt me.. "  the latter cried. 

"I prom-ise I will be a good bb-oy.. "

"it hurts pl-ease" "na-nny..."

"I won't hurt you if you don't tell mama or dada sweetheart..

a soft yet creepy voice chimed. the room was swallowed by darkness. only a tiny ray of light from a nearby night lamp helped to keep it alive. a small boy was curled in the corner of his room trembling, hugging tight his plushie, bruises all over his soft flesh, shut eyes tight as a shadow got closer to him. he left out another weep hoping it would let him go. but there was no-one to rescue him. 

1.07 pm. 1.08pm.. 

clock ticked fast as there was no sound except the hungry footsteps reaching the latter.

vulnerably, for the last time he shutterd "b-but I promm-ised you last times too..but why dd-o you keep hur-ting me.."

"because promises are made to be broken sweety.." 

he screamed as a pair of filthy hands traced on his skin. helpless, he let them devour him. 

----------------

energizing daylight breeze. gyuvin walked as he wore his headphones, listening to some calming beats admiring the view of the houses neatly aligned in straight lines. as promised gyuvin entered hao's house. by the time he arrived hao and hanbin ware already there waiting for him near the gate. he rushed in excitingly and his smile never leaving his face.

"hey gyu!!, omg it's been a long since we saw each other" hao said while squeezing gyuvin into pieces. "hey gyu, you look cuter jeez" hanbin joined, patting gyuvin's head. "thanks hyungs. its nice to see you too.. now where's the main character?" all of them laughed at gyuvin's joke. "taerae went to borrow some books from my dad. he said his brother asked him to as he is having a literature project due next week." 

"did someone call me?" taerae barged out of the door holding a massive pile of books.