FOURTEEN

Ricky watched with amusement as his friends strolled into his bedroom with a nonchalant ease, as if the room was just an extension of their own.

"took you guys long enough" ricky said seeing jiwoong and gunwook enter his bedroom.

Jiwoong flopped onto Ricky's bed, sprawling out comfortably. "Ricky, you should seriously consider installing a 'Welcome' sign outside. It's like we never left our own homes when we come here." he said laughing.

Gunwook nodded in agreement, casually picking up a gaming controller from Ricky's desk. "Yeah, and you even have a better gaming setup than we do.

Ricky chuckled, appreciating the genuine camaraderie he shared with his friends "you guys don't need permission to come here. this is not my dad's office."

the two boys were startled with a high-pitched squeak of gunwook 

"damn ricky!!"

 he exclaimed, his eyes glittering with excitement. "isn't this the new VR consoler" He reached for a limited edition gaming console, placing it on display for his friends to admire.

"wow ricky I heard it was a limited edition how did you get it" jiwoong joined, carefully touching the masterpiece. "I just had to have  it" ricky said in a carefree tone making jiwoong and gunwook exchange glances 

"cause he is ricky!  I begged my dad too but he said I should do well in my exam" gunwook grunted in frustration making other two boys laugh. "really? then say goodbye  to getting a one gunwook-ah" jiwoong joked. 

"it's fine you guys can use mine" ricky said while grinning. 

"damn since when did Mr. Shen Ricky start to be nice" jiwoong joked.