EIGHT

"what? they postponed  the event?" 

hao exclaimed. "yes. I overheard mr kang and mr han speaking near the headmaster's office." 

"no way they actually postponed the art exhibition. it's basically one of the main events. we prepared so hard." taerae whined. "more than us it's the art major students" gyuvin pointed at some students of the art club, gossiping at a corner of the cafeteria.

"here comes another victim." 

hao sighed as he waved his hand at the boy walking towards them, holding a few bags of snacks. "guys sorry to keep you waiting. should we eat? I brought jelly" hanbin smiled excitingly as he sat next to hao. "bin did you hear the news?" 

"yeah, mattew told me few minutes ago." "are you okay?" hao asked worriedly.

"what else can I do? at least it's not canceled" hanbin replied. "yeah but you worked so hard for it."  gyuvin said with a concerned expression. "it's true but I can use the remaining time to make it better, I guess. I still have to do my finishing touches." "its better then. you can also get some rest hyung." taerae said as he offered his hand to hanbin, asking for some candies. "gyuvin do you know until when will it be postponed?" "no Idea hyung. I think it's related to the school staff and shareholders" gyuvin said. 

"shareholders?" hao repeated. "that's weird."

"then probably that guy might know" taerae said while eyeing the blond boy. "why does he look kinda mad  today?" hanbin asked surprised. 

"he's always mad." hao scoffed. 

"no but after that incident happened, he looked quite fine  to me. don't you think so? at least he wasn't acting like a filthy bustard like before" tare said. "are you insane? did you actually forget what they did to gyuvin yesterday?" hao whisper shouted, almost mad. 

"I didn't but-" 

"he is not the one  who did it."