TEN

"Jiwoong apologized  to me." the dark-haired boy broke the silence. taerae, who had been engrossed in a video game, dropped the controller instantly. 

"Ji- he what?" He questioned, clearly puzzled.

"What  did that bastard do now?" taerae clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"He came and said sorry to me day before  yesterday, after school." the tall male replied, unescorted by any emotion. "He said he didn't mean to do it." "What the fuck did he mean by 'he didn't mean to'? " taerae growled. 

"I don't know," gyuvin continued. "He said Ricky almost punched him after finding out."

"What wait? So Ricky, that asshole is using his friend to apologize to you and sugarcoat  the situation?" Taerae said, clenching his fists. "as expected from Shen ricky. how wicked." taerae stomped his feet.

"I thought so too" the other boy replied. "But Jiwoong said Ricky doesn't know anything about him apologizing to me. He said he wanted to end this on good terms, and he insisted that Ricky has nothing to do with it."

"Why is he apologizing to you now after all these things?" Taerae said in a displeased tone.

"I think Ricky told him about me and him. We've been quite close for the past few weeks. you saw." Gyuvin explained.

"so? it's not like you guys are dating." Taerae scoffed, leaving Gyuvin flustered.

"No, well... I think he cares  about Ricky a lot. They've been friends since they were young. After Ricky almost fought with him, he must have thought what he did was wrong."