SIXTEEN

"Okay, class, please be quiet" Mr. Choi tapped the desk, trying to get the attention of the students.

"Today we have a new student." everyone started whispering loudly, rotating their heads.

In the midst of the chatter, the door slowly opened, and a tall boy walked in.

"Wow, he's so handsome" Taerae whispered to Gyuvin who seemed to be amazed vby the insane proportions of the male standing in front of the class.

"Hello, I'm Bak Doha. Nice to meet you. Please treat me well" the boy bowed politely.

"Wow, even his voice is handsome." students gushed.

"Okay, Doha, let's see... Why don't you go sit in the second row, next to Hanbin."

The student bowed. "Thank you, Mr. Choi."

He slowly walked as Hanbin waved his hand, signaling him to sit next to him. Doha smiled widely at the boy who greeted him warmly.

"Hey, I'm Sung Hanbin."

Hanbin, Mr. Choi called. "hanbin, Maybe you can show Doha around the school and explain how things work. It might take him some time to adjust. Can you help with that?"

"sure, Mr. Choi" Hanbin nodded.

"Yujin, you're in charge of helping Doha catch up with the previous lessons."

"Got it, sir."

"hey doha, This is Zhang Hao" Hanbin introduced the boy who was sitting next to him. Hao simply bowed at him, smiling nonchalantly.