TWENTY FIVE

"Wake up, lazy." ricky softly nudged the brunette boys wrapped up in the blankets. gyuvin hummed, not opening his eyes yet.

"baby..wake up"

"five more minutes.." gyuvin mumbled in a sleepy tone.

"Now, get up or I might have to tickle you." ricky chuckled softly.

Gyuvin whined "please three more rui..."

Ricky teased as he tugged down the blanket, "Well, how about a kiss to get you moving?"

Gyuvin pretended to be uninterested. "My breath probably stinks."

Ricky laughed, "can't stop me." Before Gyuvin could react, he felt a soft pair of lips mobbing on his. Gyuvin's eyes shot open, he glanced at ricky who was giving him playful smile.

"You're soooo..." gyuvin whined with a sleepy voice.

but soon gyuvin started to look around as a smell of breakfast filled the room. "What's all this?" he asked, still half-asleep. he glanced at the coffee, pastries, and fruits on a tray beside the bed. 

 Ricky sat on the bed, tracing patterns on Gyuvin's arm. "Breakfast in bed duh. well...it's our first day as boyfriends."

Gyuvin blinked slowly, still too sleepy to think straight "You did all this for me?"

"Yep, of course I would do anything for my boyfriend." Ricky winked with a smirk.

"plus what's the point of having a rich boyfriend" ricky said making the younger chuckle.

gyuvin felt the butterflies in stomach waking up. he glanced at the ring placed on his index finger, the memories of last night filled his brain, he felt himself getting red. he cleared his throat "if Mr. Choi sees, we will be doomed" he said before lazily squirming deeper into the blankets.

"he won't" ricky smiled.

Gyuvin continued brushing his teeth in the bathroom, the sound of bristles against teeth. He flinched when the door shot open, he turned his head back.

Ricky came in as Gyuvin stared at him from the mirror. Without a word, Ricky started to remove his clothes. 

Gyuvin chocked on the toothpaste as he watched Ricky remove his shirt over his head. his cheeks blushed as he couldn't help but steal glances at Ricky's exposed, pale skin.

"What are you doing?" he asked, trying to speak properly with the toothpaste filled inside his mouth.