EIGHTEEN

Hanbin glared the tall male who he was making faces and looking at his phone, "What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing, hyung, just..." Gyuvin's voice lowered, unable to form a quick lie.

Hanbin squinted his eyes, a smirk on his lips. "Your boyfriend?"

"Who?" Gyuvin blinked innocently.

"come on dumbass, even a 5th grader can tell that you are texting Ricky." Taerae turned his head from his computer. The three boys were spending their weekend at Taerae's place.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Yet." Gyuvin finished his sentence properly as the other two boys looked at him.

"What?" the two boys yelled in unison.

"nothing well..." 

flashback

Gyuvin walked up to the blond boy who seemed busy on a phone call. He stood in front of the classroom, waiting for him to finish the call. Ricky who was walking back and fourth, turned around, seeing Gyuvin holding a yellow notebook. Ricky's hand was still on his ear, listening to the other side, but Gyuvin smiled at him, moving his lips. "It's okay, I'll wait," he waved his hand signaling Ricky to continue the conversation.

Before Gyuvin could walk away, hoping to give Ricky some privacy, just in case, Ricky held Gyuvin's hand, stopping him. Gyuvin was startled by the sudden touch he let it be anyways. 

"Don't go." Ricky mouthed on mute.

"Fine, hyung. See you," Ricky finally ended the call, shoving the phone back into his pocket. However, he didn't let go of Gyuvin's hand. 

"Returning my book? Are you done with it?" he asked, giving a little squeeze to Gyuvin's wrist.

"Yeah, thank you.." Gyuvin smiled, looking at his hand, then at his book, and back at his hand again. 

"I thought you left already," Ricky said, grabbing his book. "Sorry for the call... Gunwook called."