TWENTY

"by the way..did you hear about the new transfer student?" Taerae said, his chin resting in his hand. Gyuvin, busy doodling on his notebook, didn't reply. With a grin, Taerae continued talking.

"You know, he's from class A, age 18, boys are going crazy over him. They're saying he's mad HOT." Taerae closed his eyes, leaning back in his chair.

Gyuvin turned his head towards his best friend. "And? Not interested." he said in a flat voice, turning his eyes back to the paper.

"Ugh, come on, Gyu. Don't be so boring."

"Boring? Well, how about you stay loyal to Matthew?" Gyuvin spat, making Taerae sigh.

"YA. I know he's my boyfriend, but it doesn't mean I can't talk about boys. Duh."

"Hey, babe. Good morning. I heard you guys saying my name." Matthew popped out of nowhere, flashing a bright smile. He placed a boba milk on Taerae's table.

"Here you go." Matthew pecked Taerae's lips with a pat on his head. "You look even cuter than yesterday. What should I dooo?" Matthew whined.

"Ahem." Gyuvin cleared his throat.

"You always bring tasty food only for your boyfriend? I'm also existing next to him, you know? Good deeds will end you up in heaven. The more, the merrier." Gyuvin rolled his eyes, making Matthew laugh.

"Next time, I'll buy for you too.."

Before Gyuvin could speak, a pale hand appeared next to him, placing a strawberry milkshake on his table with a soft thud. Gyuvin turned around to see the Chinese male with a not so happy expression.

"No need, I can spoil him well," he said in a firm voice, eyeing Matthew.

Gyuvin slowly punched Ricky's stomach. "Yah! What's with the tone? He was just being nice."

Matthew looked at Taerae before breaking into laughter. "Someone is being a little too possessive" Matthew joked.

Ricky sighed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's fine. I don't mind." mattew gave a reassuring smile.

"Uh... I do," Taerae said, flipping the edges of his hair.

"Excuse me with your attitude, Mr. Ricky. Gyuvin was my best friend before he became your sugar baby," Taerae sassed at the blond, clinging onto Gyuvin's arm.

"Yah..." Gyuvin laughed at Taerae, who was whining next to him.

--------------