TWENTY FOUR

"Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes, hyung. I'm okay." Gyuvin chuckled at the boy speaking over the phone.

"I was a bit worried because you didn't show up for dinner."

"Sorry, hyung. How is Hao?"

"He's getting better. okay.. I will talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay, hyung. Good night."

Gyuvin hung up the phone, placing it on the bed-side table. he heard the bathroom door click open.

"Who were you talking to?" Ricky asked coming out after his shower, wiping his damp hair with a towel.

"Hanbin hyung, because he was worried that we skipped dinner" 

Ricky hummed, standing in front of the wardrobe, hanging his clothes back in. Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms going over his waist, hugging him from behind tightly.

Ricky smiled as he ran his hand over the softer ones. "You are so random" he chuckled.

"I just felt like hugging you.." Gyuvin said, burying his head more into Ricky's back, inhaling the scent in the fabric. Ricky closed his eyes as he clenched his fists, trying to calm down.

'Don't lose control, Ricky.'

"You smell so good" Gyuvin said, nuzzling his head on Ricky's shoulder.

"I do?"

Ricky giggled as he turned around, wrapping his arms around the latter and pulling him even closer. Gyuvin let him; he just slumped into Ricky's embrace, feeling safe when Ricky ran his hands around him.

"You can hug me as much as you want" he said in a gentle voice as he pecked Gyuvin's lips. "Or maybe more?" he smirked.

"Ouchhh." he whine-giggled when the younger pinched his stomach. "sorry..baby" "or should I call you..love? mi amor? jagiya? or..baobei?" Gyuvin blushed at Ricky's teasing, his face almost red as a tomato as he extended his hand to pinch ricky for the second time. Ricky stopped gyuvin hand with a smile as he twirled him around smoothly, before Gyuvin face him again Ricky pulled him to a back hug.

"You smell good too" Ricky said, messing Gyuvin's soft black hair with his right hand while the other was resting on his hips.

"Like what?"

"Hmm... Like mine?" Ricky smiled as he pinched the bridge of Gyuvin's nose, teasingly. He chuckled as the younger turned into shades of red.

"Yuck" Gyuvin fake gagged as Ricky laughed pinching gyuvin's sides.

"give, let me dry your hair." Gyuvin grabbed a towel and began drying Ricky's hair, the fabric absorbing the water drops and leaving Ricky's hair soft and slightly tousled. Ricky smiled as he lowered his head so it is easier for gyuvin. 

"thank you..gyu" he kissed Gyuvin's lips as he took the towel as hang it on a nearby chair.

"Should we go sleep now?" Ricky cleared his throat as they broke the hug. they quickly cleaned up before hopping onto their beds. Gyuvin wrapped himself in the blanket as he watched Ricky turn off the lights. Feeling a bit of sudden exhaustion and comfort on the bed, he sinked into his blankets more. Gyuvin massaged his eyes with his hands when he felt something heavy on the side of his bed.

The younger flinched as he removed his hands from his eyes, just to see Ricky sliding under his blankets, with a huge grin plastered on his face.