FIVE

"Omma I'm leaving!" gyuvin shouted as he grabbed his phone while rushing to the door. "I'm not coming for lunch. stay safe." he was curious why taerae called him up suddenly yesterday night, asking him to come hangout at the mall. as it was a Sunday so gyuvin agreed to hang out with him, along with hao. taerae said he already called hanbin but unfortunatly he will be having plans with his family. three of them planed to hang out at the mall in the morning and then to go taerae's house for a tea. taerae said his mom really wanted to see the boys because it has been months time since they visited his parents. 

haobao 😧

gyuvin where are you? 🫡

I just took a taxi hyung. i'll be there around ten.

taerae came few minutes ago. text us when u arrive. we are at cafe 171.

sure hyung. see you.

upcoming tea loading... 🤪

slurp*😱

------------------

"hao hyung.. gyuvin is here" taerae tapped the latter who was sipping his hot cappuccino. "hey guys am I late?" gyuvin said as he removed his jacket. "no no. its alright gyu. do you want to order anything? let me call the waiter." the waiter rushed to the table after seeing taerae's signal. "good afternoon. what can I get you sir? he said while handing an menu card to gyuvin. "a milk latte with low sugar will do."  "your order will arrive in 5 minutes sir. do the payment to the counter."  "sure thank you." gyuvin smiled. 

"so what's new hyung? I swear to god tae what's all this hype for? you literary woke me up at 11.00 last night." gyuvin hissed. taerae looked at hao and they started passing weird goofy faces to each other. gyuvin tapped the table.  

"come on spill it." 

taerae hesitated. 

"umm.. so mattew. he asked me on a date."